=02=

A heavenly messenger was sent to the Fire Pavilion to deliver the message decided on by the heavenly court. And off he went to send it.

He later arrived at the five Pavilion Realm and was welcomed into the noble home to the Realm leader where Yan Ting belonged.

He has passed on the scroll to the court leader who was a woman in front of the other Fire pavilion officials and broke the message to them. After doing so, he made his way out of the fire pavilion and returned to the heavens.

"How atrocious! How dare they make such a decision for us?!" The female leader snapped angrily after he had left.

She sat on the Realm Leader's throne in the large meeting room endowed with red jewels and designs. The grand room was surrounded with other fire Pavilion officials who sat down at different corners of the room as well as Yan Ting himself who sat beside his mother - The Realm leader.

"Just because my son was fairly appointed to rule, they are imposing their silly rules on us? What do they mean by sending a teacher for my son who will teach him the ways of an emperor? What are they trying to imply? That my son is uneducated or what?" She snapped. The lady in a purple garment seemed like one with a fiery temper.

The fire pavilion members mumbled over this, shaking their head while feeling disrespected.

"The heavens have always been like that. Dominating and imposing their decisions on everyone. And especially us. I think they still view us as they did when the world started. And that view they have of us isn't going to end anytime soon" One pointed out.

"Teach our young master? What do they think? That we are barbarians or what? Do they feel threatened by the fact that our young master was chosen instead of someone from the heavens?" Another snapped.

"They most certainly do"

"We simply can't let it them play us this time around. They've done this for a long time and we can't let it continue. We have to rebel or something. Tell them that we've had enough"

"True. Because If the Realm Leader's husband was still here then I don't think they would even have the guts to do this to us .." he didn't finish his sentence as someone behind him cut him off.

"Well..."

Everyone stared at him as they looked at the Realm leader who was a widow at the moment. She didn't show any expression of sadness over the mention of her late husband's death. They were being careful not to provoke her by bringing it up.

She causally said.

"We can't let them keep crossing into our line as they please and telling us what to do. We don't need any of their heavenly people teaching my son. Heaven knows what they plan on doing to..." Before she could finish her declaration of what they would do, Yan Ting chipped in.

"I'll accept it"

The Young man sat there all through the discussion without saying a word. He sat there in his majestic black attire while observing the situation. And when he finally did speak, all were mute. Staring at him.

"What...do you mean?" His mother asked.

Yan Ting got up to his feet and walked up to his mother while gently taking the scroll from her hands.

He opened it and looked through the details for awhile. All had their eyes on him, a pin drop silence befell them.

YanTing had always had this strong aura capable of making anyone around him cautious with their words and actions. Even those older than him always felt intimidated by this aura.