Chapter 1 That's Entertainment

The world of Hell which is a supernatural realm of demons. It's Inhabited by a population of Indigenous hellborn: entities that were born in Hell, and sinners: Humans who have died and have had their souls sent to Hell, and Hell borns Who were born In Hell. Hell Is Divided Into Seven Rings. Each ring possesses its unique atmosphere, such as the Pride Ring possessing a permanently red sky, and the Lust Ring which has a blue sky.

In the Pride Ring of Hell lies a city called Pentagram City It Is separated into different sections and there are many different places of interest such as casinos, nightclubs, adult film studios, brothels, restaurants, television stations, and hotels.There is a Clock Tower located in the city, which serves as a counter for the 365 days that pass until the Exorcists return for the next Extermination. Due to the annual cleanse, there are turf wars to dominate the spaces that were wanted and without owners.

In a hotel was a girl named Charlie Morningstar, the daughter of Lucifer Morningstar and Lilith Morningstar who are the rulers of all Hell. Charlie was a tall but slim-built white-skinned hellborn demon, standing at over 6 foot, around 6 and a half feet tall. She has long, ankle-length blonde hair with thin light coral streaks on the paler-blonde highlights, which is usually tied into a twice-banded low-ponytail by two black hair ties. Her hair also features bangs that are flipped to the left side and ends with a curl.

She had light yellow sclera and red pupils, with thick eyelashes and gray eyelids. She has black lips and rosy red cheeks, She also had animal-like traits, such as red-toed hooves, fangs in her mouth, and a black animal-like nose. With fingernails are black and pointed. She wore a tuxedo-jacket with darker red lapels with a small white tag located on the left side. She wears this over an untucked, long-sleeved, high-collared white dress-shirt that has two black buttons and dark red cuffs, worn with black suspenders and a small black bowtie. Her dress pants are colored in a slightly darker shade than her jacket, and her footwear are heeled, white saddle shoes with black toes and tips of the heels.

As she was In a building and felt nothing but sadness at what was happening and then started to sing. "♫ At the end of the rainbow, there's happiness. ♫" A human was falling down from the sky as a rainbow burst upwards through the clouds. "♫ And, to find it, how often I've tried. ♫" Charlie was being told off by her father. "♫ But, my life, is a race. Just a wild goose chase. ♫" a figure was pointing at, which shows Hell being circled by Angels. "♫ And, my dreams, have all been denied. / Why have I always been a failure? ♫" A shadow of Lucifer her father looms over a disappointed Charlie. "♫ What can the reason be? / I wonder if the world's to blame. ♫"

The Earth rotates as many eyes begin to surround it. Charlie continued singing. "♫ I wonder if it could be me. ♫" The Exorcists, who were soldiers of Heaven, are seen smiling deviously as they look down upon the souls they have gotten rid of. "♫ I'm always chasing rainbows. / Watching clouds drifting by. ♫" On the streets were graffiti and signs that says "Fuck You, Heaven", "Punishment" and "Your Days Are Numbered" that could be seen throughout Hell. "♫ My schemes are just like all my dreams. / Ending in the sky. ♫" Charlie walked towards the hotel's balcony as she released fireworks that signaled the rest of Hell that the Extermination had ended. "♫ Some fellows look and find the sunshine. ♫"

A handful of demons were checking the area to see if the coast was all clear. "♫ I always look and find the rain. ♫" A woman named Carmilla Carmine opened the blinds to her room, revealing the display of fireworks. Then we see Zestial, an Overlord and Zeezi, as well as Lucifer himself hiding in the shadows, present in the same room as her. "♫ Some fellows make a winning sometimes. ♫"

At a Porn Studios where three Overlords called the Vee's, There was Velvette taking a selfie with Vox whereas Valentino was not amused when he saw that he got a text from his employee. "♫ I never even make a gain. / Believe me. ♫" Odette, was the daughter Of Carmilla and another demon pulled out an angelic spear from a corpse and left as the cannibals waiting nearby pounced on her dead body. Rosie then crosses out Franklin's name from the sign above their business.