Joseph James Edward Bio

Age- 25 (1899, At Time Of Death) - 125 (Hell)

Hair color- Black

Eye color- Blue (Previously) - Slit Red (Currently)

Height- 6' 0

Year of birth- 1874

Day Of Birth- August 26th

Gender- Male

Occupation- Killer, Assassin, Butler

Skills- Assassination, Cleaning

Species- Human (Formally), Sinner (Currently)

Birthplace- United States

Romantic Interest- Carmilla Carmine

Friends- Charlie Morningstar, Vaggie, Angel Dust, Alastor, Huskers, Nifty, Sir Pentious, Cherri Bomb, Blitzo, Loona, Moxie, Mille, Stolas Goetia, Lucifer Morningstar, Zestial, Rosie,

Family- Unknown Mother And Father Dead

Personality- Stoic, Stern, Anti Social, Quiet, Reserved, Respectful, Mindful,

Likes- Tea, Classical Music, Cleaning, Walking, 

Human Form- He Was A Tall Man With Medium Length Black Hair And Blue Eyes. He Wears A Black Waistcoat, With A White Shirt With The Sleeves Rolled To His Elbows And A Red Tie, With Black Pants And Black Heels Shoes. With A Golden Stopwatch.

Demon Form- A Tall Muscular Man With Medium Length Black Hair With Horns, Pointy Ears And Fangs, Blue Slit Eyes With Wire Glasses And Very Pale Skin. He Wears A Black Waistcoat, With A White Shirt With The Sleeves Rolled To His Elbows And A Red Tie, With Black Pants And Black Heeled Shoes. With A Golden Stopwatch.

Equipment- Winchester Rifle, Two Blessed Knives And Blessed Mechanical Boots (Made By Carmilla).

Abilities And Skills- Enhanced Physical Abilities, Tactful, Strategic, Assassination Skills, Master Hand To Hand Combat, Cleaning, Limited Prowess Of Magic. 

History- Born In The Human World In The United States In 1874 To An Unknown Family. He Would Live With Them Until He Turned 15 After Which He Would Murder His Family And Ran Away. Later He Would Work As A Butler At An Hotel When He Was 17 He Would Kill People Of The Hotel And Become A Serial Killer, Until 1899 When He Was In His 20's When He Was Killed By Someone And Ended Up In Hell. After Arriving In Hell He Took Odd Jobs To Make A Living One Job He Did Was He Worked For Carmilla Carmine Who Was An Arms Dealer Of Hell And A Sovereign Overlord For A Sometime. Years Later He Met Charlie Morningstar The Princess Of Hell And Would Work For Her From Then On After He Met Her After She Helped Him After An Extermination And Served The Morningstars, And Gained The Respect Of Lucifer Morningstar The King Of Hell, For Some Time Until Charlie Would Create The Happy Hotel Idea And Went To Help Her. Later He Would Meet Vaggie After An Extermination And Befriended Her, Then He Would Meet Angel Dust Who He Tries To Avoid Due To Angel Dust Trying To Flirt With Him. Later He Would Meet Alastor The Radio Demon Who Like Angel He Tries To Avoid Due To Alator's Evil Presence As well As Niffty The Maid Who Helps Him With Cleaning But Like Alastor He Avoids Her Due To Her Creeping Him Out. Sometimes He Would Help The Immediate Murder Professionals Or I.M.P In Some Of Their Adventures.