Chapter 3 Radio Killed The Video Star

At the Hazbin Hotel, Charlie was pacing back and forth in panic mode. Keekee was in the shot, walking alongside her owner. "Okay. So, the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year! No big deal, just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half, but who needs a whole year to save souls, am I right?!" She starts to panic. "And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!" Vaggie grabs Charlie, calming her down. "Yes. We will." Joseph walks to Charlie with some tea to help her.

Angel Dust looks at Charlie. "Oh, please, ya had less then half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now..." His phone vibrates with violent threating messages such as "fucking bitch." and some others. "Ain't no silver lining this time, toots." Charlie looked at Angel. "Sure there is! We just...have to look a little harder for it!" Angel wasn't convinced. "Well, while you're lookin', the rest'a hell's goin' nuts." He waves his phone in their faces. "People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' In the Doomsday District." He scrolls down an article with the bottom showing a demon screaming in front of a fire. Suddenly a pink message appears. Charlie gets closer to read it. "Err, what is a... "Donkey show?" Angel panics and retreats the phone back. "Aah, heh, nothin'. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their shit."

Joseph stopped cleaning for a second when he heard Angel mention Valentino and clenched his fist In anger. Vaggie looked at Charlie. "Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?" Charlie gasps In hope. "This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!" Angel scoffed. "Cute Idea and all, but you really gonna go out in all of this?" Waves the phone with the place still on fire and demons in panic. Charlie looks at Angel. "Well, it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep -" Suddenly, a massive explosion made Charlie scream In fright from behind, getting their attention. They turn to see a freshly made hole in the wall, to see Sir Pentious zeppelin armed for battle.

Sir Pentious' voice echoed through the air. Show yourself Alasssstor! And Josssseph! Come and face -" Pentious pauses for a moment when he notices Alastor absent from the freshly made hole. He then looks to see him sipping coffee on the balcony of the second floor. As well as Joseph who had just stepped outside. "Oh, there you are. Face my wrath!" Alastor looked at Pentious. "Who are you?" Sir Pentious then began to boast. "Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Ssssssir Pentiousssss!" Alastor dissolves Into fog as he descends to the ground, materializing aside Angel, Vaggie, Charlie, and Joseph who are in the scene watching Sir Pentious's zeppelin.

Sir Pentious continued. "Inventor, architect of dessstruction, villain extraordinaire!" One of his Egg Bois cheered. "Ooh! You tell 'em, boss!" Niffty appears on Alastor's right shoulder, clearly starstruck. "Ooooooh, he's a bad boy~" Alastor scoops Niffty up and drops her to the ground. "Ha, well if all that's true, you'd think I'd have heard of you." Joseph, who was drinking some tea, looked at Sir Pentious as well. "I'm afraid that I also haven't heard of you." Sir Pentious looked deflated. "I attacked you literally last week." Alastor cocks his head. Sir Pentious reminded Alastor. "We've done battle, like... 20 times?" Alastor and Joseph looked at each other then back to Sir Pentious. "Well, you must have been really bad at this."

Sir Pentious hissed. "Silence! Now cower! For when I've ssslain you, the almighty Vees will finally acknowledge me as their equal." Niffty reappears on Alastor's shoulder. "Ooh! Wait, who are the Vees?" Alastor looked at her. "Oh, nobody important. Joseph, do you want to join? And show him a lesson." Joseph looked at Alastor. "I would be honored." He looked at Charlie and Vaggie. "Mistress Morningstar, Mistress Vaggie I do apologize for what I'm about to do." Charlie looked at Joseph confused while Vaggie pointed her finger at Joseph with a strict glare. "Joseph don't you dare-" But It was too late.