Club Freddys | Night Four P.2 - Nathan & Foxy

Hi there, My name is Nathan, Jack has asked me to talked about what happened during night four after his the left the office to check on the Endo-01 animatronic. I would explain what happened the whole night but Jack has told me he already mentions everything before him leaving the office so I will start from there.

After Jack had wished me good luck he left the Office, when he did I went right away onto the cameras to make sure he made it to the parts and services and when he did I took the time to look around the place with the cameras, I did see Chico going into the private room and grabbing something out of the adult toy chest, and begin doing stuff with it. Anyway the first hour was okay as I had been able to lock the door to stop Bonnie from coming inside the office, then right after Chico tried to sneak in from behind but I was quick enough and got the door shut just in time. Just when I began to let my guard down I opened one of the offices door and went to look at the cameras.

When I looked at the cameras, I was suspicious as all the animatronics was just having fun fucking each other or playing with toys, but there was only one animatronic uncounted for which was Foxy, as I was just thinking that in my mind I went to check on him with the cameras, once the cameras got to Rough Cove I could already see Foxy having his head out and getting ready to run into the office. Instead of being worried about him getting inside, I decided to have some fun with him, once Foxy began to run into the office I moved out of the way and Foxy accidentally continued running and hit the other door Inwhich i had closed previously.

Bang, as Foxy hit the door, after hitting the door Foxy had fell onto the floor which is when I started to have fun when he was on the floor I took off my pants and underwear and placed some lube on my cock which I had gotten from parts and services, once my cock was fully lubed I when over to Foxy and pulled out his underwear, when his ass and cock was fully exposed I picked up his leg and placed my cock against his hole, just before Foxy got fully awaken, I put my cock inside him and as I did Foxy started to moan. Just as I thrusted my cock into him a second time I picked him up and laid his head down on the desk, and began to thrust into him faster.

Because I was thrusting into Foxy was fast and deeply, we both were moaning & panting loudly in rhythm of each other, and enjoying ourselves and with the thought of filling up Foxy with my cum I began thrusting much more quickly to the point that continuous sounds from being made from the both of us. As we both was getting closer to cumming I pulled Foxy in one last time and began filling his insides with my cum in the middle of my cum entering his ass, his cock began cumming with most of the cum falling down his own cock and going onto his chest.

After I had finished my load inside of Foxy, I pulled out my cock out of him and watched some of my load leak out of his ass, before anyway I grabbed a rag I placed in here earlier and gave it to Foxy to clean off his cum coated cock. Once I gave Foxy the rag I went over and sat down on the chair, when I was on the chair fully Foxy came over to my cock and began cleaning the left over cum on it from my load in his ass. As he was doing this i thought that maybe this was his first time having a cock in his ass. After he cleaned up the cum left on my cock he put back on his underwear and lefted the room, walking with everything on I decided to quickly grab my clothes and put them on before Jack returns.

Once I finished putting my clothes on I sat on the office chair and Jack came in afterwards and we both had began chatting about things and well we continued this until the night shift was over, so after the clock hit Six I told Jack this was fun and both of us left the building. But before we parted ways I told Jack good luck for the rest of the nights he was going to be here for.

[NEXT CHAPTER CLUB FREDDYS | NIGHT FIVE - FREDDY]