Club Freddys | Night Five - Freddy

Hey there it's Jack again, anyway today was my fifth day and originally last day at Club Freddys, Anyway I had started walking inside the building taking what was meant to be one final look around this place, I took a look at each animatronic separately and remembering the stuff I did with them each night. Anyway I remembered to go back to the front and see the note for what I needed to do today, and on the note it had said to clean up the animatronics and then grab some condoms and put them on each animatronic and make them cum. As I was reading the last bit I was seriously wondering how much cum do the animatronics have in them because one they are used during the day and Furthermore at night they have the lusting mode thing and it makes them cum nevertheless.

Anyway before I continued to get into this I went into the parts and services and grabbed the things needed and before leaving the room I decided to do Endo-01 first as he was the closest, as I was cleaning him up and down I could see his cock getting harder and once I had finished the cleaning, I took off his underwear and placed the condom on his harden cock, once it was fully on I started jerking him off, when he had cummed into the condom I grabbed the top bit of it near the bottom of his cock and took it off and tied it up. Even through I had finished Endo-01 I still had to do the others.

I can't remember how long each one except freddy took to clean so I measured how long it took for them to cum, for the quickest it was Chico, then Carl, Bonnie, Endo-01 and then Foxy being the longest so far. Once I took the condom off Foxy I went over to freddy to begin.

I had begun cleaning freddy by lifting up his shirt to clean his chest and abs, once I wished with his chest area I took off his underwear and began cleaning around his cock and then finally moving onto his cock, I began by rubbing the rag in a circular motion and making sure I get the whole cock clean. Once I had gotten the cock fully clean I could feel how hard it was from when I was taking the rag off and putting the condom on I had starting jerking him off. I think it took around seven minutes of jerking him off until he actually cummed into the condom. And I when I was seeing have much he did it completely crushed the rest of the other's Loads.

Once freddy finished his load I took off his condom and placed it and the rest of the filled condoms into the Trash bin within the office. When I finished placing the condoms, the phone like it usually does began to ring. Since the phone was ringing I went over to it, picked it up and put it on speaker.

Phone Guy : "Hello there, it's good to hear you pick up the phone, it seems like you are the real deal about working in this job as you have lasted four nights so far, anyway before I get ahead of myself and forget the thing I need to tell you. So here is the news for tonight it has been noted from other people that on night five during half way through the night the power to the cameras and lights within the building will turn off, because this is the case I will say watch out for freddy as he will become more active tonight as the lights are off. So pls be careful as when the lights turn off there will not be any warnings. Also quickly before I end this call the manager has told me that at the end of your shift you will be getting a called from him. So as I have nothing else to tell you about I hope you have a good time, bye."

Once the phone call had finished, I went over to the desk and started by looking on the cameras to prepare for the night to come. During the first hour none of the animatronics tried to come into the office all they was doing was playing with either eachother or with toys from the chest. This was the same case for hour two of the shift as for some strange reason none of them tried to come into the office but they were having rounds of sex in the first private hire room.

It was almost the same during hour three, but then like phone guy has told me the power that powered the camera and lights had turned off, as the lights turned off I could hear some noises coming from the main area of the place I didn't know who it was making the sound at the time, but a few minutes later I knew who it was as, someone came up behind me and lifted me up by the legs holding one leg in each arm. As I turned my head around to see who it was, the being standing behind me was freddy and before I could react I felt something rubbing against the backside of my clothing, it was freddy's 20 Inch Cock as I began to realise what freddy was about it to it was took late, he took his arms and pulled apart my ass. When doing this he had ripped my pants and underwear in half and as well as spread my ass ready to put his cock inside.

Once he stopped pulling my pants and underwear in half he put his already pre lubed cock right into me, I was so filled I couldn't breath just from his first thrust into my ass with his cock, as I was beginning to just about to get the feeling of the cock being okay inside me, Freddy began thrusting his hips and pulling me down deeper onto his cock each time, I couldn't keep track of how many thrusts he did as at the time I was losing my mind to the pleasure of his cock thrusting into me. As freddy was thrusting into me I could feel his cock when touching my belly as each time his thrusted a bulge would appear which was his cock. As the time went on I couldn't stop myself from cumming around 4 four times as his thrusts were very powerful. Once freddy began grunting I could tell he was getting close.

It wasn't long after he began grunting until he thrusted one last time into my ass, In which then he began cumming into my ass I am not sure how long it took for his load to be fully inside of me but after he took out his cock and placed me down I could feel I think around 2 Liters of his cum just barely leaking out of my ass. Once freddy left the office it took around 30 minutes for me just to be able to barely stand up with putting my hand on the desk for support. Since my underwear and pants were ripped in half I was able to put on new pants but not underwear slowly.

Once I took a look at the clock I saw that me and freddy had been doing it for around two hours only which honestly surprised me, once I began sitting on the chair painfully. The Phone began to ring a second time today, I picked it up thinking it was the manager as earlier into the night the phone guy told me that the manager was going to be giving a call. And once I did I heard this

Cameron Stone : Hi there my name is Cameron Stone I am the known manager of the Fazbear Club Locations, anyway I wanted to ask you if you would be able to come in the next three nights as the animatronics was being moved to the new and improved Club Hotel which is going to house all the Club Animatronics' Business from now. And also after this three nights I am going to be transferring you and some of my other workers to the Club Toy Location.

Jack Ashfall : Sure I be able to do that.

Cameron Stone : Thank You for doing this and good luck for the next three nights, also before I forget do not worry about the animatronics on the third night as it will only be you in the building looking after it for one more time. Anyways Bye *Phone Call Ended*

Once the phone call ended I saw the time had reached six am and begun slowly moving out of the building for the next three nights.