9. Luna's obsession -

Luna took some water in her hands and splashed it on her face and tried to calm down, Ayla was standing beside her gently caressing her back. Thinking about all the things, luna again burst into tears and immediately hugged Ayla, she hugged her back and said. "Hey, my queen come on now... don't cry... don't think of it much, I am sure mona's intention was not to hurt you, she just said all that in a friendly manner like how we friends always pulls each other legs but our intention is never to hurt each other it's just for fun." to which luna replied. "Making fun of your friend and that too about the things they are not good at....like how one is gonna feel, not thinking about it because all you want is to laugh, maybe it looks normal because some people make it look like that by hiding their pain inside or cover it with the fake smile but the pain, they feel it every time but it's not something you should talk about this way. What do you guys think? i don't try, since when did failing your exams become a cool thing?....I also want to achieve good marks, I also want to perform well, I also want to make my father proud but what can i do when books actually make me feel sleepy whenever I open a book it works like anesthesia to me." Luna said dramatically making it hard for Ayla to not to smile on her words and without her knowing her lips unknowingly curved into a smile.

"Tsk...tsk..you both are the same, like how shameless you are for smiling and here I am sharing my genuine concern with you and you.....I've not expected this from you both." Luna said and again burst into tears but this time she kept both her palms on her eyes like a small baby almost covering half of her face so she could hide her tears and said in a cute muffled voice. "Ho..how...you..b.. both can make....ughh..." She couldn't say further and started crying with hiccups. Ayla immediately embraced her into her arms and lightly tapped on her head, her one hand tapping her head while the other hand gently caressing her back.

"Aww...I don't know that you look this cute while crying, now I will make you cry over and over again and also the reason for me smiling is not because I am judging you for your study performance but the way you said all that seems genuinely cute and adorable to me, that's why I can't stop myself from doing so.... sorry, it again makes you cry but not lying though, it makes you look so cute and seeing you like this makes me feel so relaxed i have no problem in making you cry again." Ayla said after which she laughed so hard but couldn't continue it for longer as luna's punch landed on her stomach so hard that a gasp came out of her mouth.

Luna broke the hug and asked her. "Was that hard?" To which Ayla nodded holding her stomach but as she couldn't help that smile was still not ready to leave her face making Luna roll her eyes. "Sorry, i can't do anything but seeing you cry is my favourite thing from now on." Ayla said while passing that cheesy smile to luna. Luna shook her head in disbelief and said. "Who needs enemies when they have got friends like you both..... just get lost!!" Luna said and started walking away leaving Ayla behind, she could hear the crazy laugh of Ayla from behind suddenly she heard footsteps coming towards her and she felt Ayla wrapping her hand around her shoulder while saying all the cute and crazy things to her showing how their bond is getting stronger with the passing of time.

After school -

Mona said goodbye to them and left for her house, luna was waiting for her car to arrive and Ayla was also waiting there with her as she didn't want to leave luna there alone. After sometime Ayla said "So, are you still upset about what happened today?" Luna didn't say anything and moved her gaze towards the other direction. Suddenly a BMW i7 passed from their grabbing luna's attention, her gaze followed the car and she kept looking in that direction until it fully disappeared from there. Luna was still looking there, which Ayla noticed and waved her hand in front of her face to make her come to the real world.