10. Mona's betrayal -

Luna was shaking her hands vigorously as she was beaten by the teacher for her poor performance in the test. The teacher hits both her hands with the stick so hard that now her hands turn red.

"Press both your hands together, it may help you to lessen your pain." Mona suggested to her. "Girl, my hands are literally on fire, they are burning so bad." Luna said while jumping, still shaking her hands. Her eyes also started getting watery because of the pain she was feeling. "It's a lesson for you, better you study next time otherwise the teacher will hit your a** this time." Mona said while bursting into laughter.

"Oh really...but before that you better shut your mouth otherwise I will make sure, you hit the ground floor while landing from the tenth floor." Luna said making her shut. "Guys, are you both done now, if yes, then please let's go for handwashing otherwise the lunch would be over." Ayla exclaimed making them realise the lunch time is soon going to be over.

Daisha was hearing all their conversation and decided to jump in. "Such a fragile bi***es we have in our classroom, can't even handle some pain tsk..tsk." Daisha said while teasing luna. "Shut it, before i break it..you got what i am talking about, it's your filthy mouth." Luna said, clenching her jaws. "You motherless bi*** what did you just say?" Daisha walked to her in anger and wanted to hit her but before that Mona and Ayla both stopped her on her way.

"Hey, girl calm down and don't forget who started first, you want us to go to the teacher to complain about this all." Ayla said in a warning tone. "And don't forget if we complain this time, then it may become the reason for you to get thrown out of this school...and i know you never wish that to happen, so it's better to do your work and leave us alone." Mona told her. After seeing their defence towards Luna, Daisha leaves a sigh in anger and looks at luna and spoke. "I will never forget this, if not this time then maybe sometime in future I will take my revenge, and that day I will make sure you cry and beg in front of me for something that would be so precious to you." Daisha said with squinted eyes and gritting her teeth while snapping at luna to which luna simply rolled her eyes that again makes Daisha's blood boil in anger and she leaves the classroom before she does something that puts her into trouble.

"Have you gone mad, you know her very well she is a psychotic person who needs therapies, her behaviour is not less than any psycho killer who kills people for their own pleasure, just because of this madness her relations with her own mother is not good, girl never... i repeat never mess with her again!! It's for your own good." Mona said to luna after being all surprised by what luna did a while ago.

"I am not a coward, if she is ready to fight then I am not gonna step back, I will fight back...the maximum that will happen is that I will lose my life, huh! I don't care." Luna said while looking fiercely into mona's eyes. On the other hand Ayla was getting pissed off by everything, all she wants is to have her lunch before the lunch time gets over. She was hungry and suddenly her stomach started making noise and grabbed both of her friends attention they both looked at her being amazed.

Ayla while looking at her stomach. "The two very intellectual and successful scholars are having conversation right there, don't you have manners it's your duty to not disturb them in between like this, now say sorry because if they didn't continue with their not so important talks, then the whole world will face it's end." Ayla said making all three of them ended up laughing so hard. After which they finally decided to leave for handwashing.

Back in the classroom -

"Where is this Daisha?" Ayla asked while opening her lunch box. "Who knows and to be honest, no one wants to know...must be crying in the washroom after that insult." Luna said with a smirk playing on her lips. "No need to feel proud of it, and also who knows maybe she is planning something evil to take revenge from you?" Said Mona.
"If it's like that then don't worry, as I've told you before I am not scared of her...." She paused a little and spoke again. "NO!! AGAIN!!!" Luna said in disappointment after seeing her lunch dish that Amma prepared for her.