7. Mona's Hitler mother -

Mona was standing outside their school building waiting for luna to come, so they both could enter the school together; it's in her daily routine. She was waiting and there she saw luna's car stopped in front of her, luna came out of the car and kept the door open indicating someone was also with her to whom she was opening the door for. At first mona joined both her eyebrows being all confused but later got shocked seeing Ayla coming out of her car. Her eyes and mouth unknowingly got wide open and she couldn't believe her eyes, trying to figure out if this really happening or she is still in her bed, sleeping and dreaming all this. Suddenly luna came to her and greeted her.

"Hey, good morning mona....what are you looking at!! Seems a little shocked as well." Luna said seeing her state, Ayla also joined her and said "hey...mona how are you?" She passed a smile at mona. After that mona spoke while giving those funny shocking expressions.

"Am I dreaming or what....you guys together in a car and that too without any fight, all smiley and friendly....how is this even possible? Like seriously when did this happen....oh my god!! Guys this is a miracle and literally luna.....you finally betrayed me in a friendship and moved on." Mona said in a joking manner, still shocked by the view she is seeing in front of her.

"Of course not, you are still my friend... I haven't betrayed you... don't worry about that and yeah about us..... it's a long story let me tell you in the classroom first let's go inside." She said referring to her and Ayla, that how they became friends. After that they all headed inside the school, after being done with their morning assembly they entered the classroom after putting their bags in their place and feeling relaxed, mona again brought the same topic in front of them.

"Now you both, would you guys like to break the silence or I have to wait more because literally it's getting hard for me to control myself....you know the desperate situation I am in...it's unbearable now please have some mercy and spill the tea right now." Mona said her desperation was clearly visible on her face and also the way she was talking. Both luna and Ayla looked at each other and then went back to mona and started laughing maniacally while clapping.

Luna said "oh my mona.....why this desperation? You are asking about it like it's going to come in the final examination!! Have patience we are not going anywhere as I've told you it's a long story....let's talk about it during lunch break." Luna said still laughing at mona, making mona frowned. After that mona was shocked seeing them both talking and smiling together and helping each other. She was clueless about how they became friends and not fighting the way they used to fight before.

During lunch break -

"Oh....is that so, that's how you guys ended up being friends." Mona said with a little surprising tone. "Yeah..." Luna and Ayla said at the same time while looking at each other.
"Finally....no more useless fights and arguments, finally my mind will be at ease." Mona said while having satisfaction on her face and passing a smile to them. "But yeah you both, one more thing please don't make me feel left out....ok promise me you guys won't." Luna and Ayla both gave her a mischievous smile. "What...what's with that smile!! I am serious okk....if you both forget me in any task or in any occasion, be it sad or happy otherwise I will punch you both in face and will make sure, at least it dislocates your pretty jawline... understand?" Mona said in her ordering tone. At which all three of them laugh.

Suddenly Ayla spoke in the middle "oh god I just forgot one thing...." At which, Mona asked her "what did you forget?"
"Actually my mom invited you both to our house...it suddenly hits my mind so, yeah before I again forget....you both are coming to my house." She said demandingly after which mona's smile disappeared and she said "maybe you don't know but luna knows that how my mother is and she never allow me go to my friends house...and even I was not able to join luna in her birthday celebration... only because of my mother, sorry guys but I can't...my mother will never give me permission." Mona said being a little upset for not being able to accompany her friends. "But why? I mean we are not going anywhere outside...and not with the boys as well...then what's the problem?" Ayla asked joining both her eyebrows in confusion. "Actually my mother, she is really conscious about my studies....she wants me to only focus on my studies and she thinks that friendship will give me nothing it's useless and one should always think about themselves rather than making friends and doing all that useless fun and senseless talking. Sorry guys but please don't think of my mother as someone bad...she is a really good person, but she wants me to think about myself first about my own benefit and that's something i don't like about her....but I can't do anything....after all she is my mother." She said while leaving a sigh.