ANNOUNCEMENT!!

HI EVERYONE

A Special Thank You Gift for Your Loyalty and Support even if the first book was just an average.

Dear readers,

Due to your support and request, I am working on a SECOND BOOK! As a token of my gratitude for your unwavering support, I'm excited to share that the sequel to ILYSM,YKI is now in the making.

Your support and love for the story have somehow inspired me to continue the journey, and I couldn't be more grateful. Your voices have been heard, and I'm honored to be able to bring you more of the characters, world-building, and adventures you've grown to love.

While I'm still hard at work on the manuscript, I want to assure you that I'm committed to delivering a book that meets your high expectations. I've taken your feedback into consideration, and I'm pushing myself to create a story that's even more captivating, with new twists and surprises that will keep you on the edge of your seat.

So, stay tuned for updates on the book's progress, and get ready to dive back into the world of [Book 1]. I hope you'll enjoy the ride as much as I will.

Thank you again for your loyalty and support. You're the reason I'm able to do what I love, and I'm excited to share this next chapter with you.

Stay tuned for more updates, and get ready to experience the roller coaster ride of Book 2!

Sneak peek of Book 2 "ILYSM,YKI"

When a used to be happy marriage slowly falls off. What will she do to resolve the conflicts between them.

Will she stay?

or

Will she give up?

Love Passed By

....

Since gusto niyo po ay panindigan niyo po hehe.

PROLOGUE IS UPLOADED ALREADY