Li-te-ra-lly

Mitch

I won't lie when I say that my favorite part about working at the club isn't the fact that I get to do what I love behind a mixing board... it's the fact that I get to enjoy the most bad ass drag shows. The queens here go off. My favorite drag queen who is a regular at my club (when she's not off gracing the world with her presence) is Willam Belli, and she's performing at the club tonight.

After our hike, Scott took me home so I could shower and change. He said he'd call for an Uber to come pick me up before the drag show started. I was so excited to know that he was willing to come to the club tonight. I told him he needed to bring Alex and Tori, but only Alex was available to go. I told him that Kirstie and Jeremy were coming. If anything was to come with this budding relationship, we'd have to get used to our friends. Kirstie and Jeremy play vital roles in my life, and they'd be around often. Same for Alex and Tori with Scott, but I had the pleasure of meeting the lioness previously.

When Scott dropped me off at my apartment he walked me to the door (I found a gentleman, somebody pinch me) and caused my heart to palpitate. I was reaching for my keys in my Versace when he placed his hand on my arm gently.

"Thanks for agreeing to come with me today. It was a long stretch, but I had a really great time."

"Thanks for inviting me. I truly loved it. Like I said before... nature is amazing." I flashed him a grin before bashfully looking in my bag for my keys. I was mindlessly searching when I knew that the only things in the bag were my sunglasses, keys, concealer, and my phone. I knew exactly where my keys were, but my nervousness had no idea.

His hand remained on my arm. The familiar taste of his lips lingered on my own. It was a simple kiss that we shared, but it was something bigger than that in my eyes. It was like an invitation to exploring more of whatever this was starting to become. I had no doubt that I would be falling for this beautiful blonde, but I was protecting my heart to not fall too quickly.

"So, I'll have the Uber come pick you up at 8:15. Does that sound okay? I would join you, but I've got to get a shower myself and go pick up Alex, and he's on the other side of L.A."

"That's perfectly fine." I smiled. "You don't have to pay for me, though."

"I know. I want to." Those beautiful eyes met mine once again and I almost forgot to breathe. My fingers latched onto my keys and pulled them out of my bag slowly.

"Well, Scotty. I appreciate it." I stuck my keys in the door and turned them. My door was unlocked, but I couldn't go in just yet. I owed him something. Without a pause, I stepped forward and lifted myself up slightly on my toes, put my hands gently on his chest, and touched my lips against his. I didn't want to give him too much, though. I couldn't let things escalate, even though I'd already done so much with him. One of Scott's arms went around me and found the small of my back and pulled my body gently in towards him, while the other hand remained on my arm from earlier, as if he didn't want to let go. I pulled away after giving us five seconds and my eyes stayed on his soft lips.

"I'll see you tonight, handsome." I winked and felt like I was sauntering towards the door, even though it was right behind me. I opened my door and spun around so I could see his face as I closed the door. He had the goofiest side smile on his face, like he was still processing my lips on his. It was absolutely precious.

I didn't want to cause a scene, so I looked through my peep hole and made sure he was out of sight before turning around and yelling. "KIRSTIN TAYLOR."

"Oh God, what?" I heard a loud thud following her abrupt voice, along with scurrying nails running along the hard tile. "I'm okay!" I giggled and collapsed on the couch. Moments later, Kirstie and Olaf came out of her bedroom. Olaf jumped in my lap and lathered sloppy wet kisses on my cheek.