Step Seven.

''I called her so many times and she didn't pick up any of my calls...'', I said as I was worried about Laurant. This boy might be one of the Adette's spy. I don't trust anyone, but Laurant...

''I swear to God... Adette is up to something.'', Dylan said as he was trying to hack Laurant's number. Th way how his fingers were working so fast on the keyboard was satisfying to look at. The only one thing I can say is that Dylan is really smart in computers tho.

I came behind and looked into his computer.

''Exactly... you remember what she said when she needed our help?'', I asked him before walking around the room.

''What she said?'', he asked me back.

''Well, Adette said that Laurant's body beauty can help her perfectly... Doesn't it sound so... intimate?'', I answered while walking around the room, I crossed my arms against my chest and deeply sighed. ''I can't understand what exactly she meant with it, and all the time when I'm getting closer to the answer..'', I stopped and sighed. ''The answer eludes me, and it drives me crazy...''

''Yeah it really did sound like some intimate stuff... but do you think that Sylus is involved in this?'', Dylan said still typing on his keyboard. He looked really carefull what he was writing there. The only one thing I was seeing is... numbers and random letters.

''Finally.'', he yelled. I looked at him and came closer.

''Did you get something?'', I asked looking down at his computer.

''Yeah I did, i can see now the numbers that she called last time. The last one is unknown actually.'', he said as he looked at me with curious face. I looked down at him and then at his computer.

''Unknown..'', I repeated for myself. ''Holy Water...'', I said as I sat down on a couch. ''Who do you think might it be?'', I asked looking at him.

''Maybe it's Sylus's number but I'm not sure, really..'', he said as he looked back at the number.

''Could you hack this number somehow?'', I asked as I hoped he would say yes.

''I can try but I need another computer because it's gonna be hard from one computer. It's gonna be uncomfortable tho. For more information I have to look at both numbers.'', he said as he pulled out his hand and started writing something more. ''Do you have some computer left?'', he asked as he looked down at his keyboard.

''It might be, I guess so.'', I said as I stood up. ''I will check. What about my grandmother's computer?'', I looked at him while I was checking a room.

"I don't think so... It's no wonder you don't understand, well, I guess I have to check at my house. Should you follow me or?", he asked as he started to packing his things.

"May I?", I asked.

"Don't answer my question with a question.", he said. He leaded his way to the door and was ready to open it, I was looking at him and didn't know what to do exactly. But I guess I didn't have any choice, I need to go to his house so he could do his job.

"Well... I guess I ain't no choice.", I said and followed him to the door.

Dylan opened the door. "Ladies first.", he said. I looked at him and chuckled.

"Thank you, gentleman.", I thanked him for opening a door for me and then left my room.
We both were walking to the exit of my house. But before I could left my house I went tot grandmother's room.

"Hi granny." I said as I came opened a door to her room.

"Oh, look who's here, my little Vari.", she said with a smile on her face. Granny's name was Violet. People call her like, Miss Viola. She is 63 years old and she liked to crochet or knitting.
Miss Viola was sitting on her comfortable chair and knitting.