Chapter 2

"Dylan?", I grabbed his hand. "Walk with me.", I pulled him so he could stand up and walk with me.
As soon as we both stood up, Laurant looked at us with confusion.

"Hey... what's wrong?", she asked looking at me.
"I just need to talk about something with him", I said as I went already and left Laurant without knowing anything.

"You are really good at computers!", this is exactly what Adette Jones said when she needed our help.
If he is really that good I've got a really good idea.

"Valarie, where are you keeping me? Stop.", Dylan said as he tried to refuse my hand.

"Just shut up!", I said as I went out of the cafe and stood behind the wall so no one could see. "Listen, so Miss Adette said that you are really good in computers right?, i asked.

"Right.", he answered.

"So pleeease, I need your help so so much.", I said with a pleaseful tone.

Dylan looked at me with confusion. Yeah, I was sure that he would look at me like this, because it's not all the time when I'm asking someone for help.

"What help do you need tho? Laurant told me you never ask someone for help", he said. Hіs look was really confused as I can say.

"Yeah, yeah I know, I'm never asking for help, but believe me. If you are really good in computers and me, I'm very smart. We can be a really good team!!!", I said still asking him with a pleasy voice.

"I just need to know what kind of help you need..", he said.

I sighed and looked down, then back at him.
"Dylan..."

-

"Excuse me, your name is Laurant right?", the stranger boy said standing beside Laurant.
She looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah, that's me.", she answered and pulled her book down on the table.

"May I sit here?", he asked. Laurant looked at him from to down and slightly nodded.

"Yeah, but, who are you?", she asked as she watched how the stranger sat down.

"Oh uhm... My name is Sylus, I'm the new in the "University of Cambridge", the principal, Miss Adette sent me your photo and said that I have to find you next week so you could show me the university... but I saw you here and I thought that it would be better if I'll come here and get to know you before university.", he said with a comfort smile and pulled out a hand to shake for a pleasure.

Laurant looked at him and smiled after he told her everything.

"Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you.", Laurant said as she also pulled a hand to shake his.

"There is my table tho..", he pointed on the spot after few tables behind his back.

"Oh, nice.", Laurant chuckled.

"What are you doing?", Sylus asked as he looked at the book. "You're reading?", he asked.

"Yeah... I like to read usually, this cafe is my best friend's favourite place, she likes to spend the most time here...", she said.

"What book are you reading?", he asked as he looked at her eyes and then at her lips. What about Laurant?.. She never pays attention how people looking at her. She didn't notice how Sylus was looking at her face.