Step Third.

After school, me, Laurant and Dylan went to the library. I didn't know that Dylan is really a good guy, I guess Laurant made him her best friend, should I leave them alone or should I disturb them a little bit... That's was the question because they talked really much about their hobbies and they laughed. 

Well, as I am an quiet person of course I didn't disturb them but.. I needed to say one thing. 

''Can you two please be a little quieter...'', I whispered as I was looking down and reading a book. 

They both looked at me as they stopped laughing. Laurant looked at Dylan and then at me, at Dylan and at me, and it was few times until Dylan started talking. 

''We... We are sorry, we didn't know that you are reading'', he said as he tried to apologies but my character went out.

''Oh really?..'', I looked up at them. Dylan looked at me worried, he was like a little puppy that was trying to apologies after what he did. 

As I looked at him I just couldn't refuse those eyes and I just shook my head slightly. 

''Please.. just be more quieter..'', I said as I looked back into a book that I was reading. The boy looked at Laurant and she just raised her shouders.

''Let's be quiet'', Laurant whispered on Dylan's ear. This move made him feel goosebumps on his skin but he acted like he didn't. 

As I continued to read a book, all the time I felt how someone was gazing at me but when I was looking at Laurant and Dylan how they talked quietely I didn't feel this anymore. I tried to look around as of course I was trying to find a person who was looking at me, but no.. I couldn't. 

No one was around, just me and my two friends, but i still felt something wrong. 

''Hey...'', I whispered to Laurant. She quickly looked at me, and Dylan also turned his head to look at me. 

I petted her shoulder so she could move closer and Dylan too. 

''What's wrong?'', she asked looking at Dylan and back at me. Dylan was listening carefully what I was trying to say.

''To be honest I don't really feel safe here..', I whispered to both of them and they looked at me confusing. 

''What do you mean by that?'', Dylan asked me this time trying to be as quiet as he just could. I looked at him and sighed.

''I feel how someone gazing at me all the time, and when I'm trying to look up, no, there is no one. At all!'', I said, so after that Laurant looked up and looked around to find someone. 

''Hey!!!'', I pulled her back so she could look at me. ''Don't look around, it's too risky''

''But there's no one...'', she whispered.

''Exactly, no one. You think that there is no one. But I know exactly that here is someone'', I whispered as I looked carefully around the library. 

Dylan looked around the same way as me. ''I thought I was one who was thinking that someone is looking...''

''You were thinking about it and you didn't tell me?'', Laurant pouted and crossed her arms against her chest. 

''Well..I was just..'', he wanted to say a thing but some man came to us from behind.

''You also reading a ''Twilight'' by Stephenie Meyer?'', I quickly looked behind my back and was shocked to see a grow man standing in front of me and asking me about my favourite book. 

''Uh... well..'', I was starting with a phrase but Laurant stood up and looked at the man with a disscusting look and said ''She's already busy''.

''Oh busy?'', the man started. Dylan stood up after Laurant and agreed with her.

''She is'', he said and came up to the man.

This man looked like he was 40 years old. He had a black hair and he was wearing an elegant suit. 

''Want to fight?'', the man chuckled as he crossed his own arms. Dylan quickly sat back on the couch and looked at me. 

''Who are you?'', I said as I looked up at him. The way how I looked at him made Laurant to worry a little bit. Dylan didn't know me as well as Laurant did. She already knew what I'm gonna do. 

The way how I look, the way I stand, the way my hands looks like. She knew I'm not gonna give anything to some strange man. 

''Don't you know me?'', he looked at me as he smirked. 

''How can I know you? I see you for the first time in my life. Isn't it you, who was stalking us here?'', I've made a serious look as I looked into his eyes. He looked at me strangely, I definetely made him uncomfotable. 

''Stalking? You three?'', he started ''What if i was looking only for you?'', he smirked.

I took a deep breath and looked more nervous. ''You still didn't answer my question, who are you?''

''Are you nervous now?'', he said as he put a straight of my hair behind my ear.

Laurant held Dylan's hand and slowly went out of the library. 

''Hey what are you doing, aren't we supposed to be with Valarie+'', he was asking as Larant still held his hand. 

''Oh shut up, didn't you see her eyes? She defienetely planned something!'', Laurant said as she stopped walking. ''You will see that she is gonna be alive''.

''What do you mean by that?'', he asked confusing before letting of her hand. He looked really worried so he couldn't control himself. 

''Oh, come on, are you in love with her? Well, i thought you were my friend..'', she pouted. She crossed her arms against her chest and rolled her eyes, Dylan was een more confused in that moment. He looked nervous and fucked up at the same time. 

''I...i don't really have words...'', he said as he went his hand through his hair. ''it's not possible!'', he looked away for a second before looking back at Laurant. ''It's impossible.. how could you think that I love her... If I'm worried it mean that I love her from now on or what?

Laurant looked at him and held his hand gently ''Look, I just..''

Dylan looked at their hands and sighed. ''I'm not in love with her, just remember.'', he said with more calmly tone. Laurant hugged him slightly to calm him down.

''I'm sorry that I said that, I just thought you liked her.'', she said burying her face into his shoulder. Dylan petted her back before pulling back to look at her. 

As the both of them looked at each other they heard a shot.