Chapter 1

Im sitting on the couch talking to some guy with a drink in my hand. I've only had three so I'm still sober. I look over and see my friends Hailey, Abby, and Rose standing next to each other, Abby motions me over to them. "Excuse me." I said to the guy, then get up and go over to them.

"Kate, Andy keeps looking at you!" Rose yells over the loud music. I look over and sure enough he was looking at me or in our general direction. Andy has been arrested so many times because of violent behavior. I quickly look away. He can't be looking at me. He has to be looking at someone else close to us.

"Now he's walking over here!" Abby whispers in my ear.

"He is?!" I gasp when I feel someone's hands wrap around me.

"Hello Sexy." He says into my ear. I turn towards Andy. He looks at me and smirks. Then looks at my friends. "Do you ladies mind if I steal her for a little?" I turned back towards them. They all grin.

"No, go ahead." Abby says, while taking my drink out of my hands. I feel Andy take my hand and pull me away. He leads me towards the backyard where the party continued. Then he stopped. He turned towards me a day put his hands on my hips.

"I've been waiting for this all night." He whispers into my ear. Then starts kissing my neck. He pulled me closer to his body. "You know I like what your wearing. I would love it if you showed a little more skin." He says running his hand down my arm then back to my hip. I tried to think of something to say but I couldn't.

The party continued for a while. Andy went to talk to people so I went back to the girls. When I got there Abby was making out with someone on the couch, Hailey and Rose where talking. Rose saw me, ran over to me then pulled me over to them. "Tell us everything!" She said.

"Well he took me outside and we danced. He said he was waiting for that all night. Then he said 'you know i like what your wearing. I would love it if you showed a little more skin.' I couldn't think of anything to say!" I told them.

"Neither would I! He doesn't make me uncomfortable but when he's around I feel weird." Hailey says. Rose and I nod in agreement. I looked over at Abby and the guy she was kissing.

"Don't they ever stop for air?" I asked. They both shrugged then laughed. I don't know why but I looked behind. Me and saw Andy walking towards us... again. He smiled when he saw me looking at him. When he finally reached us he smiled at Hailey and Rose.

"Ladies may I borrow her again?" He asked nicely. They just looked at him in shock, but nodded their heads yes. He grabbed my hand again then we walked off. Instead of going back outside he lead me to a spare bedroom upstairs. Once we were in he shut and locked the door. He then pushed me against the wall and kissed me, hard. I didn't resist because I knew even if I tried I couldn't. He moved his lips from mine down to my neck. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him onto the bed. Then I got on top of him and started kissing his neck. As I was kissing him he kept saying my name. "Kate," He said as he rolled us over so that he was on top of me. "Your such a tease."

"Am I?" I said as I was running my fingers through his hair. He smirked. Then it hit me. How did he know my name? Did someone tell him because I didn't. "Andy how do you know my name?" I asked innocently.

"I have my ways," he said while running his hand up and down my thigh. He was about to kiss me until his phone rang. He groaned then got up to answer it. I got up and checked my phone. 1 new message
-Hailey
Hey we didn't know where you guys went to but Abby got sick so we are taking her home. Text me if you need picked up
Andy hung up with who ever was on the phone. He came over to me, and grabbed my phone. He texted himself from my phone then gave it back to me. "Sorry to cut this short, but I have some important business to take care of," He said. Then Andy kissed my forehead and left . I can't believe I did that! I stood there trying to gather myself again then left.