When Hearts Collide

so guys this is my second attempt at a story ..the first one I'm kinda stuck on.. so i probably wont update that one until i get an idea for a plot . i am new at this so constructive criticism is appreciated . and if it helps ill dedicate a chapter to you ... thanks

Nenebabbie

" Teagan, Eden! get your asses out of bed NOW!" My mom boomed from her bedroom to my twin brother and I. Just as i was about to yell a poor excuse as to why i didn't want to wake, I suddenly remember why I was getting up at 6:30 a.m. on a Monday morning, ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SENIOR YEAR!!!!

I turned and  looked in the mirror above my bed. " Teagan you ar beautiful." I tell myself that every morning to remind myself that i mean something. I have some curves and a semi pretty face.The only thing I really like is the fact that I have stunning large innocent almond shaped  purple eyes with a hint of gold flakes in them and they are like nothing i have ever seen in my 18 years of life. My nose is to pointy and lips are okay. My hairs long and wavy, and a auburn brown like the leaves in the fall. I'm not exactly ecstatic with the way I look, but i'm comfortable with my body. The best thing about me is there is another one of me , except he's a guy. My twin brother Eden is a lot better looking then me and I guess we look alike a little bit. His hairs sways into his eyes, he has a six packs, and he is gorgeous. But before you start thinking eww OMG this girls has the hots for her other half, It isn't even like that. NO I absolutely don't. I just have a lot of confidence in my brother.

I jump out of the bed , nearly tripping over the sheets. I attempt to fix them but I will just leave it for the housekeeper Maria. I leave my room and run straight into Eden. "Dude its my turn for the bathroom, No its mine, why are you copying me, No I'm not its you, why are we even arguing when there is like 18 bathrooms in this place." We say ironically at the same time. we laugh and go our separate ways.

I jump in the shower and let the scolding water relax my tense muscle. I shampoo my hair and get out. I put on a pair of Dolche and Gabana denim shorts, a purple tank top and my saddle brown spurs. I go back to the bathroom, put mousse in my hair and set it to its natural waves. I don't normally wear a lot of makeup, so I put on purple eyeliner, black mascara and did a smokey eye with black and purple because it really makes my eyes pop. When I'm finished I go to my closet and pull my wardrobe out to reveal another room, where I keep extra cash in case of emergency and do my art.Nobody knows about this room but Eden. I come here to get away, relieve stress, and to take my anger out on an empty canvas and turn it to beauty. Anyways i grab a extra 100$ and add it to my weekly allowance and some change I already had giving me a total of 856$.I lock the door and put the wardrobe back in place. Before I leave the closet I grab my Louis Vuton , and my brown cardigan. I grab my phone, wallet, drivers license and my car keys. I left my room and made my way down our huge marble staircase and out the front door to my Bugatti Veyron, She's a beauty, I got it for my 16th birthday. 

I didn't bother waiting for Eden because he told me the night before that he wanted to take his car this morning. While i'm waiting on the gate keeper to let me out , I text my best friend Carmen.

'Hey boosky did u want me to cum by and pick u up?;)x'

'Hell yeah babbiesmom if u got Tina' (a/n)tina is my car)

'kk on my way'

As i make my way to Carmen's, my phone rings and its my Josh my boyfriends or my soon to be ex. We've been going out for 11 months but lately he's been clingy and acting really possessive. So I plan on breaking up with him today.

"Hello" I answered the phone

"Hey babe can you give me a ride today?"

"Umm no, I got Carmen."

He sighed and I could tell he was getting angry. Bi-polar bastard." Well let me speak to her!?" He said accusingly. 

As he said it, I pulled up outside Carmen's house, and as if right on cue she ran out the house and jumped in car. As she got in the car, I shoved my phone into her hands and mouthed 'Josh' she knew what to do because we have been through this before.She sighed and put the phone up to her ear. 

" Its Carmen biootchh who wants to know." she said while giggling. I couldn't help but stifle a laugh and mouthed speaker as i made my way to the school. Its about a 15 minute drive. 

" Oh okay I was just checking." He said and my good mood instantly diminished and Carmen looked pissed.

She scoffed. "What the hell do you mean you just checking, you know you are absolutely lucky to still have Teagan. Cause if it was me I would've been dropped your ass. so stop acting like a penis and go suck one douche bag." 

and with that she hung up.

I was used to Carmen saying things like that to Josh, but I don't stop her because he deserves it.

"You know Carmen you really didn't have to do that for me. I'm breaking up with him today anyways." I said getting out the car and locking it once she was out. "No I did, I won't have a reason to do it again after you drop his ass like a hot potato so I had to make the best of the last." She said shrugging 

" And that's why I love you."

" I love you to , Now lets start Senior year off with a bang babes."

******************************************************************************************************

kk so vote comment become my fan and tell me how it is i tried my best but i got a little writers block in the middle so yup .... but there is alot of drama to come so stay interested lol. ;0)

Nenebabbie<3