chapter 2

kk so vote comment become my fan and tell me how it is i tried my best but i got a little writers block in the middle so yup .... but there is alot of drama to come so stay interested lol. ;0)

Nenebabbie <3<3

When Hearts Collide- Chapter 2

We walk through the car park and up to the huge building, known as grainrock academy. The building is brick and 4 stories tall, whch is way to big for my liking. Its elegant and costs an asscheek to go here. I wanted to o to a public school like before but my mom said no because she didnt want anybody to take advantage of us because of our money.Me and Carmen were walking to the office to pick up our schedules, when i heard smeone calling my name. I turn around to see Eden skateboarding down the hall to us. 

"Oh god Eden, i hope yu fall and bust your ass oneday."

"Well as long as its not my face or my manhood I'm great cus t ladies love me." Eden is and will probably always will be a man-whore. Girls flock over him and throw themselves at him. He's never had a girlfriend and he toys with girls like their lego's. When he's done building his tower he puts them back in the box. when a new toy is on the marker he forgets all about the other one until he gets bored. I think he like Carmen but he wont' admit it,and i know for a fact that she likes him. She blushes everytime they talk, and when he thinks I'm nt looking , he always pushes a piece of her hair behind her ear. Then whenever they look at each other its amazing. Their eyes shine with love and passion and their faces light up. I'm going to make it a goal of mine  to get them together. I totally think that she can tame him.

"Carmen wouldn't care Eden." I say smiling innocently. Carmen and Eden both blushed. Wait! Did i just say Eden blushed?!?! Wow... Eden Sanchez does not blush and never has. I guess there a first for everything. He must really like her. 

Carmen Gasped. "Shut the hell up Teag's" She whisper-yelled.Eden laughed and was still blushing.

"wow , Eden your blushing, yu so totally like Ca-" I was about to bust Eden when I heard head chear snozz Tiffany.

"Eden" She said leaning on his arm.

"Oh hey Tiffany wassup." He said pushing her off him and wiping his arm like she left acid.

 Carmen and i snickered and Tiffany rolled her eyes and started chomping like a super cow on her gum.

"Whats wrong Eden, I thought we had a great time on our date last weekend?"She said rubbing his arm and trying to sound sexy, which totally wasnt working because she sounded like a dying horse.

I scoffed and Eden sighed."Tiff Sweety." he said with false care grabbing her hand. "That wasnt a date and you just came over here and interupted Carmen,Teagan, and I's Conversation."He said in a 'Duh' tone.

"If it wasnt a date then what was it? And Teagans your sister you can talk to 

her everyday and it;s not like you like Carmen anyways right?" she midway yelled.

Did i just hear this whore correctly? Not like he likes Carmen! I looked over at Carmen to see that she looked a little hurt but irritated at the same time.

"First off,what it was, was a hookup, and second I-" he was cutoff by the sound of both Carmen and I's Fist smashing Tiffany square in the face, knocking her to the ground. As she got up she looked like she was about to cry. I looked back to Carmen and she was shaking her hand trying to relieve the hurt from the impact of the punch and so was I. 

She pushed Tiffany back to the ground and spit at her shoes."Not like Carmen my ass, you grade A cheer skank." The crowd that had gatheed around therendevous busted out laughing. I smiled but Carmen looked like she was in her own world.