A random cave

"Is there something else ?"

"Err, no but could you please wait for my bones to dry up ?"

"Ok"
replied Aefrine.He sat on the green grass examining the keys , toying them around his fingers .He didn't know how much time passed before the bones started moving.  He stood up in fear .

"Don't not worry,  I am just getting up"

Electric bolts came out of each bone and the bones started getting closer to each other like magnets until they connected and then they climbed each other forming a complete body .

And sure enough, a complete skeleton was standing before the boy. It wasn't tall . It barely exceeded Aefrine's belly . It quickly reached out for his hand . The boy tried to back away but he wasn't fast enough.  His hand felt the warm embrace of a pair sun-heated hands .

"I , Larry will commit my life for your service, my master."
Larry Affirmed with his lower jaw moving as he spoke.

"Wait ,what?" Asked Aefrine as he pulled his arm in clear confusion .
"I am your loyal servant, master. Your desires are my orders. Ask anyt'ing and I will do it ... as long as I can ."

Aefrine didn't know what to reply so he simply said the only thing he knew :
"I am not your master , I have never seen a skeleton in my life and I am sure that I was never a master of anybody . Maybe you mistaken me for someone else?"

"No, I am pretty sure t'at you t'e master w'o got me out of t'e well and waited for my bones to dry up , rit'g?"

"Well, yes but.. that doesn't make me your master , does it ? I just did it to help you , anybody else would have done the same."
He thought maybe all talking-moving skeletons were like this?

"Actually you're the first master to listen to me and not run away  . T'ere were two before you and none waited long enough to 'ear me."

The idea of a skull asking for help in an isolated well did seen suspicious even for a stranger like Aefrine. He too would have ran away if he didn't knew the complete joy that radiates from the skull even after his rescue.

But he couldn't help himself out of his curiosity and asked :
"How long have you been in the well ?"
"O' , I was stuck in t'ere for er-rrr...for a long time as far as I know "

"Don't you remember? Do have any friends, family out there ,people who will be worried about you?"

"No, I don't remember 'aving any people out t'ere w'o need my service "

"Do you remember anything before falling in the well ?"

"Actually , I do remember! I was err-r...a'  yes I was running from somet'ing for a long time I t'ink and t'en I t'ink I triped over and fell in a hole full of water and since t'en I would be watc'ing t'e sun coming and going waiting for someone to 'elp me ."

"You are sure ?"
Said Aefrine trying to imagine a short skeleton triping over a well and clumsily falling in it .
He moved on into a more important question:
" From what were you running from ? "

"I don't remember really,  it is really unclear ,master."
Aefrine felt a bit disappointed at this dead-end . He thought for a few moments before he went back to asking :
"Do you at least remember the way which you came from ?"

"Yes , of course" Larry turned away, looking into the horizon before turning back and saying "No ,not really"

At this point, Aefrine lost his interest and went ahead and said the question that personally interested him the most:
"Are there any others skeleton out there ? That can err-r you know... speak and move ?"