Sphallolalia

sphallolalia (noun) sphal-lo-lali-a: flirtatious talk that leads nowhere

~Author's Note~
wc 3k
cw: drug use

afternoon, lovelies *tips hat to you*
ᓚ₍ ^. .^₎

"You said you are fine, what is this I am hearing from my Abayomi

"You said you are fine, what is this I am hearing from my Abayomi. That you starve? Pass out?! I tell you eat, too skinny!" I caught sight of Mr. Antar standing behind his grandmother with a smug grin on his face while she doles out her scolding. "You lie! Say 'no, Hajra, I am fine'-" She explodes with more words that I don't understand.

"Hajra-"

"Ah, no speaking for you! You open mouth for food, no words!" She pushed the plate of food in my hands toward my face and motions for me to eat. "In kitchen all day, cook food all day, with food all day and you don't eat it? What is wrong in here?!" She leaned forward and taps against my head.

"I'm sorry, Hajra. It won't happen again."

"Correct, from now on, you eat at table with my Abayomi. He keep eye on you if you won't keep eye on yourself!"

I sat up in bed quickly. "That's alright, I don't have to do that. I've learned my lesson and Mr. Antar doesn't need me to eat with him anyway."

"Stupid girl. Abayomi does not mind. Right, hafid?"

"Hajra is right. Actually, I insist that you have meals at my table. I get to make sure you eat and it only makes sense since you're my personal servant. You can be there at my beck and call." His tone oozed arrogance.

"How efficient of you to come up with such a thing." I grumble, taking more bites of the food.

"I only strive for the best."

"Mrs. Antar won't like that." I fired back, desperate to make him change his mind.

"Demon woman has no say in Hajra's house. You are good worker, you need food to stay strong. Abayomi takes care of you like he takes care of me." She surprised me by leaning down and pressing a firm kiss to my temple. "Eat, rest. Come to kitchen tomorrow. After breakfast."

On her way out, she stopped short in front of her grandson. The sight was comical, seeing a short old woman looking up at a man who was triple her size. She poked his chest hard and started speaking in her native tongue before leaving, slamming the door behind her.

"You didn't have to tell her and make her worry."

"You're right but the show was too good to pass up. I had to." I crossed his arms, waiting for me to finish the food. "I hope you don't plan on leaving the bed for the rest of the day."

"Oh, please. My blood sugar dropped. I'm fine now." I waved him off and sat the plate of food aside. "Besides, Mrs. Antar needed my help with something. I'd rather face Hajra's wrath over Mrs. Antar's any day."