CHAPTER 8

AUTHOR'S  POV :

After making sure Bella has her phone and bird , all the brothers and Bella and went back to mansion .

IN THE MANSION -

Leonardo was tensed as it will be the first time Bella will be out of his sight.

Though it was not even yesterday when Leonardo did not even remember her existence but now he even dreaded leaving her alone.

"I want you to always listen to your Uncles amore and please do not go running around in the mall and be careful do not take anything from strangers and do not even talk to strangers and and..." before Leonardo could continue Bella put her finger on his lips and said " Bella know this Mr. , Uncle Elijah say to Bella all the time."

"Okay Okay but..." Leonardo said but before he could continue any further Vito butted in and said  "Don't worry bro we will take care of her and will never leave her "

"Okay that's okay but Dario take care of both of them , you will be the only sincere one there." Leonardo said.

"Hey, what's that  supposed means I am also a sincere and mature man here." Vito said clearly offended.

"As if " Darius grumbled.

"Okay that's enough all of you leave and come before 6 pm , we will have dinner together " Gabriel said and just like that all three of them went to the car whereas the three brothers Leonardo , Gabriel and Darius went to talk to Ava in the basement .

IN THE CAR -

Dario was driving the car , Vito was sitting in the passenger seat and Bella on his lap.

"Bro, I think we have to get baby seat for Bella ."  Vito said.

" Yes , we also have to buy a high chair for her." Dario replied.

"Uncle Vi " Bella said.

"Yes munchkin " Vito replied.

"Where Aunty Ava go? Bella no see her in mor-morning." Bella asked.

Listening this both Dario and Vito become quiet , they didn't know what to tell her .

"Darling, actually your Aunty Ava got a call from home , so she had to leave but she said she will come back soon ." Dario replied but he was feeling guilty about lying to Bella.

"Okay" Bella replied.

"Uncle Rio can we have ice cream , please " Bella asked Dario giving him her puppy eyes.

"Umm, sure why not." Dario replied and just like that they all reached to the mall while planning what to do when they reach there.

WHILE
IN THE MANSION -

Leonardo , Gabriel and Darius went to the basement of their mansion , where there is a torture chamber . This is not the place where they keep their enemies , no ,it is place where they keep people who try to attack the RUSSO'S in their own mansion , in their own safe haven and Ava here dared to take away the newest and youngest edition of the Russo's which was a very big mistake on her part.

When the three brothers entered the room , they saw Ava tied to a chair and not a single scratch on her body . This was Russo's way of dealing with their threat . They never torture any women or children even though how big of a threat they are , if that threat is a women they call their special unit of trained women who in their ways make them confess and in case of children they just let the legal side of their business , the police , take control.

The police knew about the Russo's but they did nothing not only because they feared them but also because the Russo's suppress some of the most notorious crime in Italy.