CHAPTER 10

AUTHOR'S POV :

The next day -

It's 8 in the morning everyone is having breakfast in the dining room when Bella asked " Uncle Vi? "

" Yes munchkin " Vito replied .

" Where you mummy daddy ?" Bella asked with curious expression on her face .

As soon as Bella ask the question everyone stiffened and only the sound of breathing was heard. There was pin drop silence .

Then Leonardo replied " Our mom and dad also went to God , amore " in a voice as cold as an iceberg.

"Bella sorry Mr . Bella not know " Bella replied in a sad tone .

Bella was smarter than the children of her own age group so she sensed the shift in atmosphere and apologized sensing that she has said something wrong .

" It's OK , darling " Dario replied .

Before anyone could say anything else Bella said " I done , Bella go play with Snow now ." saying this she ran from there towards the living room .

"Snow???" Gabriel questioned

" That's the teddy's name Vito gave her yesterday ." Leonardo replied .

"Did you find anything about mom , dad and Elijah ?" Darius questioned.

" Just a name " Leonardo replied seriously .

" WHO?" Gabriel asked coldly .

"ALEXEI PETROV" Leonardo replied .

"Isn't he an assassin ?" Vito questioned .

" A Russian assassin , yes ." Leo replied .

"Did you capture him ?" Darius asked .

" No he went underground ." Leonardo said.

Before anyone could ask anything else they heard Bella arguing with someone , but with WHO??????? because apart from the Russo's brother no one was allowed to talk to Bella.

Then who is she arguing with ?????

WHEREAS IN THE LIVING ROOM :

When Bella came outside she started playing with her Snow when suddenly she heard the sound of the footsteps and She knew it was not her uncles or Mr. because they are still in the dining room .

Her little brain thought that it might be thief because who come inside someone else's house without knocking so it is definitely is a thief.

Bella's uncle Eli has taught her that if someone come into your house uninvited you without any question hit him with a solid thing .

So , that's what Bella did she found a glass on the table , she picked it up and she hid behind the door as soon as the person enters she hit him on his leg because that was the only reachable place for her.

"SHIT" the person said as he felt something hit on his leg . The hit was not hard but it was moment of surprise which caught him by chance.

As the person turn around to look who hit him , he saw a girl who was barely reaching his knee and is holding a glass with a tight grip and was glaring ; if you could even call it glaring.

"Who are you little girl?" The man asked Bella

"Bella , no little Mr. and uncle say staner daner ." Bella replied.

"You mean stranger danger , little girl." The man replied.

" Yes, that and Bella no tell you her name staner." Bella replied