Chapter 3

AN///
I'm sorry it's been so long but I've been busy and I haven't had the motivation to carry on for a little while but without further a due here's Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I walked slowly to last period all the crowds of students we're thining out and before long there we're only a few students wondering around including me.

I walked into english and all the students turned to look at me. The teacher Mr Kellerman stared at me irritated that I had interrupted him in the middle of one of his lectures.
"Care to explain Why you're late Mr Hale? "
I racked my mind trying to figure out an excuse to use.
"I was um at the nurses my nose started bleeding "
Mr Kellerman inspected me to see if I was telling the truth but I showed no emotion in my eyes.
"Very well take a seat Mr Hale "
I took a seat at the back tucked away in the corner and unpacked my books trying to not make too much of a clutter.

**************

"Don't forget get your essays are due on Wednesday!" Mr Kellerman shouted as all the students started filing out the door. I was still slowly packing up my stuff by the time the last student exited the class. I slung my back pack on my shoulder and gritted my teeth together as weight was put on my bruised shoulder. I walked out the door and started walking down the hall then a leg came out of no where and I tripped I tumbled over a mess of different limbs.

Next thing I knew I was being pelted with kicks. And all around me I heard laughter I felt weak, broken all I wanted was for these people to stop making my life hell. I heard shouting and I turned my head around to see a shocked Lucy her green eyes holding many different emotions.

"Stop it!" She shouted again . Everyone turned and looked at her and I heard Trent scoff.
"New girl"
Trent kicked me one last time and walked off with his gang. Lucy ran over to me and offered me her hand. I ignored it and pushed myself up to my feet.
"Are you alright?" Lucy asked.
"I'm fine" I said in little more then a whisper I started to walk away. Lucy once again started after me trying to walk beside me again. I started to grind my teeth together in frustration and I speed up my pace. I heard Lucy sigh behind me.
"OK I get it OK? I get it so I'm just going to go. " she started to turn around and I stopped in my tracks.
"Thank you" I said in a quiet whisper I don't know if she heard. I carried on walking not looking back.

I walked up the front steps of our tiny house I could hear the TVs on blarring sound out the speakers. I turned the door knob and pushed open the door to the house and silently tiptoed through the kitchen stopping at the pantry I grabbed a brunch bar and a packet of biscuits and sneaked up to my room. I finched each time the floor boards creaked beneath my feet. When I finally made it up to my room I flopped onto my tiny single bed. I wanted to let out my emotions again but I couldn't considering my main emotion was anger. All wanted to do was scream but then my father that would made me want to punch something I hated him, I hated my mom, I hated everyone at school but I also hated myself for being so weak. For not sticking up for myself for all the nights I've spent crying.

I balled my hands up into a fist and punched the wall the plaster cracked from the wall.
"Shit " I cussed.
"Why am I so stupid!"

I heard thumping I froze there were footsteps coming closer. I gulped waiting knowing what was going to come when that door flung open. The footsteps stopped and the door knob started to turn I held my breath.

The door opened. "Maxxy! " a high pitch voice said and I was crushed into a warm hug.
"A-amy " I stuttered not expecting my older sister who is now in her 20's to be here. I pulled away from Amy's warm embrace and Amy shot me a cheeky grin. She held something out and jingled it. My eyes widened as I saw they were my father's car keys.
"Wanna do something fun?" She questioned raising a eyebrow.

I gave her a grin "I'm in."
"Here catch" she threw the keys at me I caught them.
"You drive " I said throwing them back to her. She walked out of my room a little bounce to her step. I pulled a Nike sweatshirt I scored at a garage sale and slipped it over my head.
"You coming Maxxy? "
I heard Amy yell I smiled a cheeky grin.
"This is going to be fun."
I made my way outside to dad's old Ford and hopped into the passenger seat. Amy turned and grined at me as she reved up the engine.
"You ready to have some fun Maxxy "
"As ready as I'll ever be." I replied.

Amy turned up the radio and we started jamming to my chemical romance teenagers scare the living shit out of me.