8~ || PLANNING AND PLOTTING ||

"MILANO"

"MILANO"

"Everything is set, Boss." My cell phone's speaker produced a cheerful sound.

 "Good… I don't want any delays or incapability in the strategy." I placed an exorbitant order before hanging off the phone.

 My hard steps resonated in the vacant lobby as my foot struck the marble floors. I passed the terminal gates of the airport and reached the runway.

Today I was leaving San Francisco, in the early morning. I want to reach my destination as soon as possible. I want to stay away from Kingsley and rest for some days in peace before I get back to my actual plans of owing back my possession. 

Yesterday evening I had fun with Dimitri. It was the most hilarious and exciting time pass I had with him. However, he was not even worth my time. 

But, still, at the end of the day, my mood turned sour as I got in contact with my grandfather. He asked for my presence in India by today. 

Last night my team made certain necessary arrangements for my departure. Thus resulting in me being standing at the airport. 

My vibrant steps halted the moment my eyes met the luxurious white beauty that stood in front of me with its opulent wide wings ahead of me. My private jet. 

A running figure was visible advancing toward me. My arched brows creased down as soon as I identified the human. 

“Good morning, Boss.” Edgar my assistant. He boasted with his red cheeks due to running and a goofy smile that adorned his face. The man who had been with me in all my ups and downs for the last five years. 

 I boredly nodded at his earlier sentence.

Edgar was a man who loved to smile. Regardless of the circumstances, he never lost his smile. His behaviour at times irked me. He looked to be offering an advertisement for toothpaste by showcasing his set of teeth.

"Boss, the flight is ready to take off. We should go inside now." He exclaimed while typing something on his tab.

"Let's move then." I reasoned while looking at the runway.