1~ || THE KING OF ARROGANCE ||

"venomous human" 

"Let us begin with business-related news. The most scandalous and essential actions that caused an unprecedented shift in the economic world over the previous two years, propelled economies to the forefront of top names. However, all of this was made possible by several well-known individuals, clever entrepreneurs, and opportunistic businesses. So, let us begin with the names that are leading in certain areas, presenting them the EMERALD COUPON AWARDS of the year."

The red-haired brunette news reporter conveyed the exhilarating news of the business world making the receiver feel contended.

The room was too quiet for any low voice to be heard, but it was empty because no one else was present but a lady in her late twenties wearing a turquoise-colored suit. Her face was adorned with an excited smile. She yelled "Zeehan, Nyrah" and dashed out in pursuit of the two people.

Her mild velvety steps were not incapable of making the loud voice created by the heavy anklets, the space was echoed with her anklets ringing, due to the hushed environment.

"Zeehan... Nyrahhhh..." Her shouting came to a sudden halt as she heard a booming response, "Sister-in-law, we are here in the garden."

She moved out, putting her suit's matching stole on her shoulder and leaving the dining table chair. The gloomy light caused her to squint her eyes as she entered the wide expanse of blooming sunshine. 'Today, the light is too loud, I should have remained inside,' she reasoned.

"What happened, sister-in-law? Do you need any assistance? Or did something else happen?" Nyrah inquired while throwing the frisbee at her twin brother, Zeehan.

They were Raichand's youngest clan. Both used to be a group of wealthy, pampered brats. But when they were in real distress or any other scenario, they all acted like 50-year-olds. They were currently at their elder brother's house, who was not present at the moment, playing frisbee and planning to eat the evening refreshments prepared by their sister-in-law and leaving before their elder brother arrived.