'Cold'

Their first week in their new home passed by so quickly. The couple enjoyed each and every moment together, starting the day with tiny pecks and a big breakfast, which also included flirting and giggles. They'd clean the house, sort everything out, go out to eat, go for a walk; it varied depending on what they wanted to do. They'd enjoy each thing they did that day, no matter how hard it was, as long as they were together. It always ended with soft kisses and sleeping in each other's brace under the sheets after a long night of *ahem* important business.

It was 9:38 pm when Jungkook's phone buzzed. Jungkook and Taehyung had just finished their dinner, so they decided to scroll through Netflix. Taehyung currently had at the remote, searching through the many movies to find the perfect one.

Jungkook, on the other hand, held Taehyung in his lap and snuggled in his nape, keeping himself warm. Sure, the blanket over their laps helped, but Taehyung was a much better heater. His phone sat on his left side, flipped over so that Jungkook couldn't see the screen.

So, when it buzzed, Jungkook just glanced at it. He shrugged and stared at the TV again.

It buzzed again.

And again.

And again.

Of course, Jungkook got annoyed. He whipped up his phone and saw that the notifications were from his dad.

Appa
Jungkook, have you guys packed for the honeymoon?
We have the tickets right here
Your flight is tomorrow
Did you forget?

Kook
Sorry Appa; I did forget. I was quite busy here. I will let Taehyung know and we will be finished packing by roughly 12 pm tomorrow. What time is our flight?

Appa

The flight is at 6 pm, and it takes about 4-5 hrs to get to Paris

Kook
Okay, thank you Appa. I will text you later then.

Appa
Alright Koo. Treat Taehyung well. Tell him I said hi 👋

Kook
I am treating Taehyung perfectly well. He is quite pampered here. And I will pass the message to him.

Jungkook gently pecked Tae's neck and whispered, "Tae, Appa says hi. Wanna text him?"

Taehyung craned his neck to Jungkook, quickly pecking his nose.

"Sure," Taehyung said, giggling a bit.

Kook
Hi Appa! It's Tae! How are you and Eomma??

Appa
Hi Tae 🫶 we're good. Nothing much is happening though. How are you and Kook?

Kook
We're good!
We're about to watch a movie, but idk what to pick

Appa
😂
Don't worry; I'm sure you'll get something

Kook
Uffff I hope so, cuz I'm actually gonna fall asleep sitting here and scrolling through Netflix

Appa

🤣
Is Kook treating you okay? Is he still cold?

Kook
From the way he's treating me, the word "cold" isn't even in his vocabulary or dictionary
I'm good here, Appa
I feel like a little princess with the way Koo treats me 👑

Appa
Ohhh so my son CAN be romantic, huh? That's nice to hear for a change

Kook
Hehe yes Appa
Oh, Kookie got a movie
I have to go now
Byeeeeee
Good nighttttttttt
And tell Eomma good night from me toooo
I love you both so muchhhhhh