Wedding Morning🔞

There's really not any smut smut here, but there's one or two things people may consider smut. Again, it's boy x boy, some curse/explicit words, and bp. I think we get the drill here 😂

The sunlight escaped their curtains and gently touched the tangled limbs of the newly wedded couple.

Jungkook woke up first, groaning as he shifted a bit. 

He felt warmth around his cock.

Jungkook looked down and saw his dick still deep inside his huswife, Taehyung, who slept with his back facing Jungkook and a cute pout. The elder leaned forward and brushed some of his hair off of his face. Placing a peck on his temple, he whispered, "Tae baby, it's time for us to wake up."

"Mmmm," Taehyung grumbled. He started to squirm, but a soft moan left his mouth. The younger looked down and immediately blushed.

Jungkook smirked as he pulled Taehyung to sit on his lap, plunging his dick deep into Taehyung. The younger's hands clawed Jungkook's shoulders as his eyes rolled back in pleasure, a loud moan escaping his mouth.

The sight of Taehyung moaning made Jungkook hard.

"One more round, bub. Just one."

~~

Fucking Jeon Jungkook, Taehyung thought with a pout, he said "oNe MoRe RoUnD" when he actually meant three! Ufff, we already had five rounds last night... so eight rounds! God, how am I still alive? I can't feel my legs... oh Jiminie is so making fun of me right now. Hmmph!

Taehyung was currently complaining about his husband, Jeon Jungkook, after he went a bit too rough on Taehyung early in the morning. Not like Taehyung didn't enjoy it; he was the one who asked for it. But still, three rounds? In the morning? After the five rounds last night? Really?

"Tae, wanna eat?"

Jungkook came between his legs, staring up at Taehyung's face. Taehyung wrapped the blanket around him even more as his pout grew bigger. Jungkook laughed and gently held Taehyung's waist, whispering, "Bub, I said I was sorry. And I gave you a nice hot bubble bath. And I made you breakfast while you sat on the coutertop looking absoluety adorable wrapped in a blanket with that cute-ass pout."

The last sentence made Taehyung blush as he swung his legs, looking away so that Jungkook couldn't see his pink-tainted cheeks.

The elder chuckled and said, "C'mon, it's time for us to eat." Taehyung looked back at Jungkook with big doe eyes.

Hubby's soooo handsome, Taehyung thought.

Jungkook gently kissed the tip of Taehyung's nose and said, "Eat?"

Taehyung nodded with a small "mm hmm". Jungkook grinned, his bunny teeth showing. Taehyung felt his heart almost bursting out of his chest.

God that bunny smile is so beautiful, Taehyung thought, and it's all for me? Goddamn, who would've thought?

The next thing Taehyung knew, he was being held tightly by the strong hands of his husband. Taehyung let out a yelp as his legs swung around, his blanket threatening to fall off. Jungkook laughed as he spun Taehyung around and brought him to the living room, where he gently placed him on the couch.

Before Jungkook could get up and leave, Taehyung held Jungkook's arm and made him sit between Taehyung's leg. Jungkook's feet were folded under his body as he gently held Taehyung's waist.

"What happened, baby?"

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's face and slowly leaned forward, capturing the elder's lips into a soft kiss. Jungkook hummed with delight, kissing him back with the same delicacy and love.