Chapter 3

Jessica's POV

Ugh. Shopping with my family was so boring. My sister wanted to go shopping in every store, my mother would embarrass me by touching my boobs when she was trying to find a right bra size for me. Lastly my dad complained about everything.

I always got to shop for stuff last. I was the least liked in the family, but that's okay because I hate everyone in my family anyway.

Finally it was my turn. We were in a dress store since I needed one for a party I was going on later that night.

My neighbors were having a party and they invited us. Well my parents and my sister that is. They hated me. And I fucking hated them right back. They're so fucking annoying.

I don't wanna go but my parents are making me, so my neighbors will have to deal with me.

Actually not really. I'm very good at keeping myself hidden. Just so I don't have to talk to people.

"How about this one, sweetie." My mom asked, holding up a.. And believe me when I tell you that this dress was fucking ugly! It was puke green with gray splashes everywhere.

"No. Mom. EW!" I said.

"Why not? I like it." She said.

"I hate it! I'm not getting that one!"

"Okay, sheesh." She hung it back up.

I looked around till I set my eyes on a beautiful blue and green long flowing dress. I sprinted over.

"Omg. This is beautiful." I thought.

I took it off the rack.

"Mom! I want this one!!" I yelled. She came over.

"Ew." She commented. "This one? Really?"

"Yes! This one!" I said.

"Fine." She replied. I squealed and she bought it. We headed home. I was happy and content.

When I got home, I texted Hope.

HemmingsPenguin: Hey babe!! I got a new dress!! It's so beautiful!!