the guest see it

Soojin slowly starts kissing shuhua and trying to do more but can't because the others might hear them.

Shuhua and soojin are in the bedroom
Doing the thing

Shuhua and soojin are in the bedroom
And they have been doing it for 3 hour straight.

Soyeon says to the other members: is shuhua and soojin ok they have been in the bedroom for 3h straight....

Members anwser: Well it is wierd but I guess if they are doing something we better not go in!

Soyeon decided to go in the room whit out knocking

SOYEON GOES IN THE ROOM

Shuhua yells: AHHHHHHHHH SOYEON GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!

Soojin tells shuhua to calm down and that it's ok.

Soyeon says: girls we've know about you since the day we got here we support you because if you love someone your love never stops for them.

Shuhua is crying because soyeon saw them but soojin tries to comfort her.

Soojin says: it's ok shuhua don't worry.

Shuhua: HOW AM I SOPPOSED TO NOT WORRY WHEN SOYEON SAW US!!

shuhua starts crying harder and soojin tries to comfort her.

Soojin is kissing shuhua and comforting her

Shuhua says: ok soojin it's ok I'm fine I was just worried she would be mad.

Soojin anwsers: it's ok shuhua I understand.

Soojin and shuhua continue doing it for 1 more hour and then they are both satisfied.

They go out to the living room to watch some TV but soyeon and the other members are already there and shuhua and soojin apologises for the inconvenience

Soyeon anwsers: it's ok girls I understand it's totally ok we are not mad right girls?

Members anwser: Yes that's OK you do you.