003 - Caught

Angelica's POV

It had been two days since I had met bobby and the Winchesters and since I had learned what heaven was doing all this time. But even though everything I still had a small inkling that I couldn't trust Sam and Dean all because I learned from them that you shouldn't trust anyone.

Then again, they never tortured me, killed my parents, made me kill my best friend, or make me do their bidding. So I am pretty sure that the Winchesters were the best bet. "We're here." Dean said snapping me out of my trance. Since we don't have a plan yet, Sam convinced Dean to let me tag along on a hunt just outside of town.

"So what happened to the Vic's again?" Dean asked as we all got out of the car. "The Vic had been inside of their cabin when 'the first Vic started to bleed from his eye, ears, mouth, and nose" Sam said putting the Newspaper that Bobby gave him on the seat of the car

Dean stepped towards the trunk before opening it and pulling a flame thrower out. "So I won't get to use this?" Dean asked jokingly before putting it back in. "Angelica, I want you to stay here while we go talk to the victims family." Dean said sternly. "But-" I began before Dean cut me off by placing a finger in front of my lips. "No but's. Stay here."

"fine." I said getting back into the car. I heard Dean mutter something while I watched from afar as the walked up to the front door and knocked before a woman, the victim's wife, answered. only a few seconds after they had gone inside, there was a high pitched ringing inside my head before a voice came through, "Angelica, I must speak to you at this instant. Come to my office now." Raphael said holding my head as the loud ring continue.

Slowly it finally began to die down and came to a stop. All I could think was that he somehow new that I was planning to rebel him. After getting myself to calm down, I shifted the wind and suddenly I was in heaven. I wasn't exactly where I wanted to end up considering I hadn't fully gotten a hang of flying yet but I was only a few feet away from Raphael's office.

Once I had reached his office I reached for the nob, took a deep breath and opened the door. Raphael was sitting in his chair when I walked in signing something. He handed it to the angel next to him who quickly left closing the door behind him. Slowly he looked up at me with his usual angry look, "Do you know why I asked you to come here?" I shook my head quickly hoping he somehow didn't know.

"Well it's not that hard to know I want to know what's going on with the Winchester's." He said smiling, for some reason he would sometimes try to be nice and comforting which was only more uncomfortable. "Well, so far all is well, I haven't had to heal them and I haven't heard any of their plans yet." I lied hoping he wouldn't notice my nervousness. He looked at me as if he was studying a foreign creature before shrugging, "well if you hear anything let me know. Oh, and close the door on your way out."

I slowly stood up and walked out closing the door behind me. As I walked through the halls I noticed a door that I had saw a few years ago that they told me to never go into, later on that year I heard two angels talking in front of it about how they kept their plans on this world in there. But here we are now me standing in front of it about to enter. All I could think about was Dean and how much this could help them.

A day ago, I had overheard a conversation between Sam and Dean, they were talking about me, Sam hadn't been very happy about the idea of me because he thought that I could be a double agent and Dean protected me. After that all I wanted to do was prove that I had a right to be there and that I could help. Luckily Sam was pretty easy to win over but Dean on the other hand has been much harder.

Slowly I looked around for anyone before quietly turning the handle and pushing the door open. I stepped inside closing the door behind me quietly and to my luck the room was empty. I stepped over to towards a table that was in the middle of the room and picked up one of the many files on the table and began to look through it.