1. Co-parenting - Avengers

1. Co - parenting - Avengers - May and Tony co-parenting. Maybe with May asking Tony if Peter is still outside. 

Summary: Just May thinking back to how they began to co-parent

Amount of words: 490

The whole co-parenting between Tony and May basically started the moment May found out about Peter becoming Spiderman. It had been something May had been angry about because she had thought it was Tony's ideas planted into the head from his nephew. However the moment she found out how the suit was designed and how many protocols were in place she began to see that Tony had been trying to keep her nephew as safe as possible.

So after some screaming and some life treating they began co-parenting. Sure at first it was mostly just talking with each other about where Peter was and how she could help Peter if something were to go wrong. But over time it became more of May telling Tony Peter could sleep in the tower because she wasn't home and that way he could look after him.

But it also became more and more that Peter would end up at the tower because May wouldn't know something for his homework but she basically send him to Tony because she did know he would know some stuff about it. Sure it wasn't much in the beginning because she didn't trust Tony all that much and she didn't see him that much because of her work.

But after a big scare with Peter being hurt and her walking in on Peter being loopy and Tony happily entertaining him she began to trust Tony some more. It was something that was hard because she didn't want to disappoint Peter but also because of Peter himself.

He hadn't wanted to let Tony in all that much and that had been something that they had talked about in therapy a lot when Tony had suggested that he should do it after Peter had another panic attack. Sure a lot of stuff came out of that talk. But she had been happy that they could help Peter the best way they would know.

The moment she finally fully accepted that she was co-parenting with Tony was when the school called her because Peter was sick and she had sent Tony to the school. But it was also that day that Tony would be on the number list to be called if something was wrong with Peter.

What made it even more obvious is that after that Tony began to send her pictures of Peter being adorable or of him just being an absolute goof that he can be from time to time. It had been kind of jarring at first for her to get those. But the more the shock wore of the more she began to accept the fact that they had been adopted by Tony and she would 100% be there along the way.