Chapter 3 Meet Rouge Rigel

In the middle of the night and the top of the building sight, in Los Angeles where Lydia reside on whilst watching the city. Like a hawk, Lydia is very attentive with her eyes focusing on the people below. She listens to songs of love, and depression probably to clear her thoughts that she found bothering to her mind, then one night Lydia's eyes are distracted by a mother and a child run playfully together. The love they share with each other made Lydia give a lonely look on her face with her hopes she would feel the same love as she had once before. During her look out, Jordan stealth as a shadow closely keeps his eye on his acquaintance making sure there aren't any wrong movements, if so then his instincts are true and if not, then his instincts say otherwise. The moment Jordan heard his phone ringing loudly on his pocket Lydia heard it from 5 meters. Quickly and clumsy, he pulled out his phone from his pocket and tapped the screen multiple times to decline the phone call. Once it was silenced, Jordan let out a big sigh of relief in a matter of seconds until he faced his left where gets caught by Lydia.

"Hi Jordan" Lydia said calmly.

"Uh... Hey friend... how's it going?" Jordan stammered.

"Are you stalking me?"

"Pfft! What?! No Of course not. Why would I be stalking you."

Lydia answered with no reaction "I know you would come here Jordan, during those recent days I've heard that you and your friends took down the Eldest with the Empire's help. Many talked about it like that was yesterday?"

"H-how did you?"

"I was a guardian few years before" "Clearly you didn't know that yet. I actually have a mission for you. Did you know anything about Miles Dasher?"

"Well... not so much, all I know is that he was once a former national champion from the Junior Rollerbladers Cup who died tragically in a fire accident years ago." Aware of the past event and confused with Lydia's question, Jordan asked "Why are you telling me this?"

"After that accident, I learned his body wasn't in his coffin during the funeral." Answered Lydia "I dug in some details and assembled some puzzles to look for an answer to his disappearance, but every time I get closer to knowing why, it only led me to another clue."

"And this bothers you because?"

"The recent attacks don't just happen back at the Heroics Academy, it happened at other local areas and cities, including Red Oak's neighborhood. Because of this, Innocent lives were taken."

"So that's why you are keeping an eye on L.A., you knew the enemy will strike here."

"You catch on quick." Complimented Lydia. "Coming from a soon to be guardian you're impressive."

Suddenly, Jordan and Lydia heard the wailing sirens of the police cars and the screeching sounds of their drifts, both of them looked down to see that the police are chasing a fugitive and from the looks of it the fugitive Lydia is hunting down leaves a road of clear and glossy ice floor, Jordan was the first to react to the problem, by leaving and going after them, while Lydia watched as Jordan's trail of his Blue and green energy slowly fade straightforward to nothing.

As for Lydia, she had no time left to think for the city is at stake, she puts on her headphone which transforms into her mask while running, and then rollerblades came out of her shoes as Lydia ran faster. Eventually skating, following the trail left out by her prey. Meanwhile a mysterious figure of an archer was watching from the pathway amongst the crowd. She as well witnessed The Fugitive's arrival on the run from the cops. The Archer just stood by and paid attention to the emergency, then she walked to the right hidden in the crowd again so that the archer could fire her arrow with a rope tied on to it to the building and climb up, suddenly a scream from among the crowd screamed out distracting the archer and nearly fell of the building, she was lucky to have his/her hands on that rope. Moving the head up, she saw a familiar trail of Aura from the person running as swift as the flash. Due to the colors of the Aurora this left the Archer in shock of the sight of this light.