Chapter 5

Liam pov
As I was walking out of school to Stiles jeep all I could think about was Scott.I don't know why but he was so dreamy and strong and I don't know what I am saying I was deep in thought when a hand grabbed my waist

"Jesus mason!! You scared the hell out of me"

"Sorry but I couldn't help it" mason said with a slight chuckle after it.

"Sooooo are you gonna tell me who you are crushing on" mason said walking with me then winked right after. I mean It's been so hard to show my feeling towards anyone or anything because of what happened to me. I'm damaged food but this was mason. Mason has been with me through thick and thin. I had to tell him.... didn't I.

"Mason it's nothing I don't have a crush on no one." I tried to say as if it was not rehearsed.

"Come on Liam you can not fool anyone you were practically drooling over whoever you though of at lunch"

I was about to respond to mason when he showed up. Greattttttt.

"Hey Scott" was all I could muster up trying not to rip off mason or anyone else around.

"Hey Liam who's your friend??" Scott questioned but he sounded sincere but his eyes said something else. Maybe was it jealousy? It was that me trying to find a reason why Scott likes me.

"I'm mason im basically Liam's brother... from another mother.anyways I got to get going Liam we will continue this conversation later yea??" Mason said I shook my head yes and Mason took off down to his car. So it was just me and Scott at last.

"So who does the Liam like??" Scott asked my face went to a pale white. I can not believe he heard our conversation. I couldn't think of anything to say. My mind was searching for a response and nothing I think Scott realised he overstepped.

"Liam I'm sorry it's none of my business." Scott responded

" oh no it's o-" I was cut off when a black camarero came real quick to the side of us. I was startled but Scott was calm as ever.

"Scott its stiles" the mysterious man said and Scott's eyes widen and he got in immediately. It was like an instinct and I said it before my brain can even process it. Maybe it's because Scott is my alpha.

"I'm coming with." I said as I got into the camarero.

"Good the more the better it's gonna be a tough fight."

When he was talking all I could think of is of Scott. I really do hope stiles is ok but Scott he must be wrecked stiles is his family. If it was mason I would have to probably change schools.... again. I buckled in and the camarero was down the long and narrow road heading out of town. I looked at Scott through the rear view mirror

"Ummmm where are we going" I ask with as much courage as I could muster up. I think Scott and the mystery man could smell my fear because I am scared out of my mind. It was pretty much yesterday I found out that I'm a werewolf.

"We are going to the city of calaveras" the mystery man said I was about to say something when Scott said " Derek please tell me Scott didn't go there by his self??" Derek kept his eyes on the road ahead.

"Derek??" Scott questioned him

"Look stiles was trying to help Cora he needed to go talk to the other wendigos. You know about our situation all super naturals need to stick together right now." Derek had said with pain in his voice like stiles is already dead.

" Derek Scott its not over yet quit talking about stiles like he is already gone." I said trying to stay optimistic

" Liam that thing that attacked us on the roof of the hospital that is what we are facing and not just one..." Scott said with pain in his voice.

"Everyone is on edge especially about what's happening. Creatures of all kind is dying mysteriously and no one knows why all we can do is go save stiles and hopefully not damage the relationship we have with the Wendigos."
Derek responded

I looked at Scott and saw the terror in his eyes and i instantly became upset. I just wanted to hold him and coddle to his every needs.

"Try and relax Scott we have a long way to go" Derek Sid trying to ease Scott's worried mind.

Scott seemed to listen and dozed off. I got comfortable myself and slowly everything around me turned black

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm so sorry that I haven't updated recently but I'm gonna try and start updating more often. I know it's not as long I'll try and make them longer. if there are anything you want to see leave a comment!!!I love to hear your feedback.

- k