Chapter 1

Scott's POV

Stiles and I had just got to school and was getting out of Stiles jeep when Kira showed up."Hey Scott" Is what Kira said and kissed me on the cheek I said "Oh hey Kira" as I kissed her back on her cheek.Stiles being who he is "umm" Kira and I just looked at him when Kira said "Hello Stiles" Stiles said "Hi Kira"

As we walked inside Lydia was talking to a group of students.When she saw us she left and came to us "Well look who finally showed up" "Sorry Lydia Derek stop Scott and I to talk about how we should keep our guard up.psssh.Like our guard isn't always up as it is." "Stiles maybe he is tring to warn us that something is coming" is what Kira said."Kira is probably right but, I've had enough werewolf,kanima,and dareck drama as it is" Lydia said "Lydia it is Dar-ak" Stiles said "Whatever Stiles you know what I mean" We all laughed 'riiiinnnnggggg'

uhhh off to coach's class was all I thought about but hey I was with my best friends and nothing could make me happier.I still needed to get something from my locker."Hey guys I'll catch up" is all I said and walked to my locker to get my mom's necklace she gave me.The bell rang again and so I closed my locker and started jogging to class.

When I turned the conner I ran right into some guy and fell back."Hey watch where your going" was all he said as he got up and walked off.I didn't get a good enough look at the guy but he was the least of my worries.LaCrosse tryouts were today and I am keeping my spot as team captain.

(LaCrosse tryouts)

As practice began Stiles and I noticed a new kid passing everybody and not missing a single shot."holy cow is this kid you know...something else or is he just that good." Stiles said.He was doing push ups and wasn't breaking a sweat."I think he is that good " As Stiles and I was watching the freshman in amazement.I was broke out of my thought when coach yelled "Stlinski McCall get your asses on the field." "Yes coach" was all we said and Stiles and I blocked the goal and practically blocked every person until that freshman came.He passed Stiles but once he got to me I thought I had him but he passed me.I tried not to use my power but he was making me mad.the coach blew his whistled "What the hell was that" "Sorry Coach can we do that again" "I don't see why not McCall" when he said that Stiles came up to me and said "Dude what is up with you.You can take this guy." "Stiles that's cheating though." "Scott it is okay to get what you want sometimes.You deserve this." As Coach blew the whistle again the freshman passed Stiles but once he got to me I hit him sooooo hard that he fell back and all you heard was 'crack'. He started crying out "owwww ughhgh." Coach called out "McCall Stlinski take Dunbar to the hospital please." We shook our head yes and helped him up to Stiles jeep.

Once we got to the hospital the doctor said he won't be playing till next season.I felt sooo bad I was about to go in to Dunbar's room when I heard a loud scream from a girl.It wasn't any girl it was my mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys this is my first fanfiction writing sorry if it is boring I just LOVE teen wolf and I was look and realized that most sciam stories are not completed so I decided to make one and finish more sorry if it is slow but don't worry it gets better I promise and there will be more relationship between other people in the book but that's all I am saying.I will try to update every Friday or every other Friday.If you read this thank you and keep reading till the end.