Chapter 3

Liam's POV

I woke up in a place I didn't recognize.Some poster and books a normal teenage room.I looked down because I realized that I was in my boxers.Thats when Scott and his friend Stiles came in and I pretended to go back asleep."Scott what are we going to going with Liam" I could hear one of them laughing as Scott said "watch this,it looks like we are going to have to kill him.He knows too much about me." When he said that I shot up "Your going to do what!?!" All I saw was Scott and Stiles laughing."What's so funny" "Oh we are going to take you out to the school because we have school today." "What happened last night Scott was not real at all."

I remembered every single detail about how I almost died and how Scott's strong muscular arms lifted me up to... wait why am I thinking like this . "Stiles can you give Liam and I a minute please " Scott said "yeah sure" Once Stiles left I felt so safe with Scott.I could feel a pull towards Scott, like I just wanted him to hold me in his muscular arms that could brake a steel door."Liam your probably wondering why you're here.In my bed.Half naked."As Scott breathed that out I don't know how but I could hear a steady drum beat.A heart beat.It wasn't mine,it was Scott's heart.I could hear his heart growing louder after he said that.I was too distracted to notice when all of a sudden a hand was on my shoulder.I felt this rush this passion.Whe. he touched me I felt sparks,no fireworks inside me that I couldn't explain but I just wanted him to hold me."I'm sorry what did you say."I felt so embarrassed because I wasn't sure of what he said."Liam I asked you if you were ok.Not a lot of people don't us ally believe you once you tell them that your a werewolf."Once he said werewolf I was petrified.I mean who isn't creeper out when somebody you barely know says that your a werewolf now."Uhhh do you have my clothes and a phone?I need to call my mom and stepdad to tell them that I'm in one piece." Scott grinned sheepishly and handed his phone to me. "I had to wash you clothes because they had blood on them but they're in the bathroom when you need them." Scott had said before he closed the door.

I was shocked and scared so once I called my mom and got my clothes back on I snuck out the window in his room and ran to school.I had made it to school when I saw Mason get off the school bus.Mason has been my best friend since 3rd grade when this kid named Joe bullied me.Mason was there to stop it."Liam!?!Thank god I heard what happened last night and apparently you were gone.Where the hell where you?"I could hear the anger in his voice because Mason really cared about me."Oh do you remember that guy who hurt my ankle at practice? Yeah. Well he was invited me over to have dinner with his family and apparently I fell asleep at the table." Mason gave me this big hug and said "man don't do that your my best friend and I don't know what to do with out you."I felt so loved and I was about to say something when I saw Scott and his friend Stiles coming up to me.

I told Mason I would talk to him later and started speed walking towards my locker.I got to my locker and I could smell Scott coming this way.I shut my locker and Scott's face was there.The bell had ringed and tried to turn the other way when Stiles blocked my way."Scott can you move please I have to get to first period."Scott's brows furrowed and I could tell he was mad.It kind of made me sad but I don't know why."Really Liam I'm just tring to help you out before the full moon comes up and you run away." I just looked at his soft pink lips and wanted too..."Scott I don't think liam's listening. I know that Stiles."After he said that he just told me to get to class and meet him by Stiles jeep.Scott walked off and I just sat there in awe as Scott turned the conner I went to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry I didn't post yesterday it was so heck ticked.Lets just say I'm not friends with our neighbors anymore.For not posting yesterday im posting another one today and posting two next Friday please forgive me -puppy dog eyes- .The next story probably won't be until late night so keep on reading please.

IF YOU THINK I SHOULD ADD MORE STUFF TO THIS STORY PLEASE COMMENT.IF I SHOULD ADD A TWISTED OR ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TWO OTHER PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW BUT PLEASE COMMENT BELOW.

-BYE