𝙰𝚌𝚝 𝟷

ꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀ

ꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀ

𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒏 ; has always known she was different. As the twin sister of Hope Mikaelson, she carries the powerful bloodline of the Original family. But Rose isn't just a vampire-witch hybrid like her sister—she's also a fire fairy, a rare and dangerous combination of magic that even the Mikaelsons struggle to understand.

Enrolled at the Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted, Rose fights to keep her darker impulses under control, balancing her fiery nature with her desire for normalcy. But as much as she tries to live a typical student life, danger always finds her. When mysterious threats begin to plague the school, Rose must team up with her sister, their friends, and a new student, Liam—a dangerous heretic with a mysterious past who seems to understand the darker side of Rose all too well.

What starts as a rivalry between Rose and Liam quickly turns into something more, but as their slow-burn relationship deepens, so do the secrets they keep from each other. With every step they take, Rose is pulled further into a world of ancient magic, forbidden love, and a looming war that could tear apart everything she holds dear.

As the lines between enemy and ally blur, and with her family's legacy weighing heavily on her shoulders, Rose must decide: 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔—𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇?

ꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀ

𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮'𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 :