A New Part!

I stumbled into the empty bathroom, exhausted.

I groaned, looking up at myself in the mirror and sighed at my appearance, my brown fishtail braid was falling apart in long strands, my TARDIS-blue t-shirt was covered in sticky fingerprints, and my jeans had collected long streaks of paint all colours of the rainbow.

A fine coat of glitter layered my skin and someone found a tube of lipstick, as everywhere on my face except for my lips was covered.

"How am I going to be able to go home with this? It's not like I have a car yet, and Mom is still at work... uhhh."

I stumbled out of the bathroom, still in distress and slammed straight into someone.

"Sorry!" I exclaimed, embarrassed.

"It's alright, hon."

I looked up to see a middle aged lady. I assumed she was one of the senior agents that dropped off their kids so they could work. This had become like a daycare for agents kids.

I couldn't say I minded much, because it gave the kids people to play with.

"Are you Katy?" She asked me, looking at me from my soiled Sketchers to my messy hair.

Which is when I realized that I was a total mess, which probably wasn't a very good impression.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry! I don't normally look like this! It's just that the kids were very excited today and..."

"It's ok." She cut off my rant "I understand, in fact if you were able to keep your appearance pristine, I wound think you were taking very good care of the kids at all!" She finished.

"Um... thank you?" I said quizzically. "Wait did you say the kids? I thought you were one of the parents?"

"Good catch! But no, I'm just here to check on Coulson and the kids."

"Oh." I said dumbly, staring at her.

She turned to walk away and as she walked, she called me over her shoulder, "I'm Agent Hill, by the way. Nice to meet you Katy."

'Agent Hill? Where have I heard that before? That's one name I'll definitely remember.' I thought to myself, heading back to the kids who I could already hear screaming distantly.

----------------------------------------------

I am back!
With a nnneeeeewwww part!
This story is mostly fluff, so buckle in for more chapters like this.(With more of the BAs, of course :D)

Byez

Rainbow