Chapter 11: Remembering

~~~~After School~~~~

**Kelly's pov**

After school Carly told me to follow her. I did because I trusted her. Then I saw apart of town that felt familiar. But don't remember about.

"Here! It a very special place. I have no idea why but it just is."

"It does feel a bit special even though it's a junk yard."

"Right. Plus nobody knows about this place but me and you." Those words just bounds around in my head. But me and you.

•Flashback•

I felt like I was nine again. Back in third grade. I was at the same place as we where right now. Like I was reliving something I couldn't remember.

"Right. Plus nobody knows about this place but you and me. Well us. What should we name this place?" A girl said. She had a braid and wearing glass.

"I have no idea?" Another girl said.

"Riley shut up!" I said. Then I pushed the other girl with no glass. I was so mean.

"Hey! I know! Twins Vile!" Riley said.

"Only two of us are twin. Kelly and Me." The girl with glass said.

"Molly I think we should name it Didney Wurld!" Carly said.

"You obviously can't pronounce Disney World." I said very carefully.

"Whatever!" Carly said.

"I think we should call it 'our secret place'." Riley said.

"Good idea!" Molly said. Then she grabbed a piece of paper and pencil and wrote down 'our secret place' with a rainbow on it then put ours names on it. She then dug up a place put the paper there. Then put the dirt back.

"Forever." I say. Then put my hand in. The counted to three...

•Flashback over•

I ran to the spot Molly put it and dug it up.

"Hey? What are you doing?"

"Looking for something. Something special." Then I found it. I grabbed it and showed Carly.

"What is this?"

"Our secret place. Molly found this place. Molly and Riley are gone."

"Who is Molly and Riley? And why is our names on this piece of paper?"

"Something bad happen to them come on." I grabbed Carley's hand and ran.

"What are you doing?"

"Just follow me!"

~~~~5:00 at Henry's house~~~~

"Why are we at Henry's house!" Carly asked.

"Because I want answer." I show the piece of paper.

"Kelly, Carly, Riley and Molly are very common names."

"You stay out here just in case something bad happen and you can call the cops. I am going in." I kicked the door. Good thing it wasn't locked. Then I went into Henry's house. I knew this was dangerous but wanted answers.

"Kelly! Your back to get a memory wipe." Captain Man said.

"Wrong. Captain Evil. I want answers!" I say.

"Captain Evil? Ray what's going on?" Henry asked all confused.

"She has no idea on what's she talking about."

"I am talking about Molly and Riley! Where are they?!" I asked.

"Oh Riley. Let's just say she was in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"What about Molly!"

"Same going for her. You four were just unstoppable together. I had to 'fix' that."

"What did you do you monster!"

"Let's just says there still alive."

"You little..." I was just so angry. I felt like my hand were on fire.

"Hey did it just get hot in here?" Henry asked.

"You and Henry know to much. Time to wipe you from this world. But I will be a nice guy and let you two go. Friday the world will forget about you just like Molly, Riley, Sarah, Kyle, Teddy, Chase, David and much more..." He evilly laugh and left Henry's house.

"What is that about?" Henry asked.

"He going to make everyone forget we ever lived! And there's no way to stop him." I said.

"What but Captain Man is a good guy."

"No his not."

"I wish I can go back in time and just change this." I walked over to Henry and just slapped him.

"What was that for?!"

"Nothing."I turn around and smirked and then laughed.