Chapter 2

Red's pov
I was wearing a varsity black jacket with a white crop top underneath and some jeans. I flop on my bed. I throw my ball up and down.
My door flys open making me look at the door.
I look at Alan whose with Chloe,camila and Melissa.
"Why all of y'all" I say as I throw the ball in the hoop making it. I turn and lay on my stomach.
"Okay Anyways you ready!" Melissa says.
"For what?" I mumble
"We're going to a party now Come on!" Camila says dragging me out.
"Whose car?" I ask.
"Yours" they all say in unison.
"Okay..." I say as I grab my keys. Everyone gets in and I start to drive.
"Here you can chose since your in the passenger seat" I say as I hand Melissa my phone. She smirks and plays my song.
I glare at her, Melissa was the only one who knew I sang.
I rest my head on my hand and continue to drive.
Alan gave me the directions. Melissa kept humming to it and looking at me.
"Stop it" I whisper.
"What I can't sing to your song?" She blurts out slapping her mouth shut.
"Melissa!" I say as I sit up straight and look at her. Yes we were at a red light.
"You sing!" Camila says.
"No..." I say.
"Okay then why does it say your name under the so-" I cut him off by turning the radio off.
"Mkay so you do" Chloe says.
I just stay silent.
"Okay yes red sings she has been for about 3 years now and she plays guitar and she skates when things are on her mind" Melissa explains.
"MELISSA NEWTON" I say as I pull into the place.
"What! I've known this for a bit to long!" She complains.
"Okay so let's keep it that way but wait it's too late!" I groan.
"Mkay well we're here so come on" Melissa says.
We all head inside.
Chloe kept glancing at me.
"What?" I ask.
"Nothing..." she says.
I got a bit curious but then turned back to Melissa.
"Okay why did you have to expose me huh?" I ask her. She shrugs.
"It just came out..." she says quietly.
"Yea but I trust you the most why did you think I told you and not the others." I say. Chloe continues to glare at me. I think of it as nothing. Me and Melissa continue to talk until Camila speaks up.
"Bar?" She says pointing at the bar.
"Don't mind if I do, I sure do need it after Melissa" I say.
"Hey it's not my fault you have incredible vocals I mean I can't hold that in for myself. Anyways yes I need a shot now" she says.
Me, Melissa and camila head to the bar and order tequila shots. Alan didn't want to get drunk nor did Chloe, they just came and watched us. The bartender was actually kinda cute. He had brown curly hair.
"Can i get your number?" He asks.
"Sure, why not" I say. I hold out my hand for his phone and he gives it to me. I put my number in and give it back to me.
"In return, free drinks for y'all" he says as he hands us the shots.
"Hey thanks." I say as we all take one. Chloe looks at me with a bit of madness in her eyes. I brush it off and look at the others to see if their ready. They nod and we chugged it down.
"Fuck I can't wait for this day to end" we all say. Chloe and Alan just stare at us.
The bartender, zack then gives us beers. I smile and take it. I take a sip.

After a bit I was a bit drunk. I got to know Zack pretty well. Some guy comes up.
"Yo Can i get a beer?" He asks zack. He does and he pays.
"Is that you red?" He asks.
"Hm?" I ask.
"Oh my bad I'm Alex your mom's ex" he says.
"Oh yea it's the ass who broke my mom's heart" I mumble.
He just scoffs and leaves.
"Yea that's what I thought" i mumble again.
He turns around and tries to hit me but I grab his fist.
"Uh-uh abuse" I smirk.
He just walks away.
"Okay well I'ma go home I'll call you when I can which of course is tomorrow um your really nice" I say lying every single word. I just need him for my needs. Anyways we head out. I drop everyone off.
Chloe was last. Why? I have no idea. She gets out. She looks hot. Her little skirt and little crop top. I understand why Alan wants to fuck her.
I watch her walk inside. Oh God! Why do i want her to cheat on Alan for me. Fuck fuck fuck.
I park and go up her window. I see her taking her shirt off. Fuck! She opens the window.
"What are you doing?" She asks helping me in.
I pull her waist to me making her drop her shirt. I look at her breasts.
"Red! What are you doing I'm dating Alan!" She says.
"I don't give a fuck about your boyfriend" I say looking back up to her.
"Oh fuck him" she says kissing me.
Wait shes kissing me. But fuck I can't stop. I pick her up and walk to her bed. I kiss her neck making sure I won't leave any hickeys.
I take her bra off and kiss in-between her breasts.
"Fuck red just fuck me already" she says
"Mm yea no" I say continuing to tease her.
I massage one breast and take the other in my mouth
"Mmm" she moans. I take her skirt off as I move to her other breast.
I give it as much as attention as I did to the other. I then move down to her needy area. I put her legs on my shoulders and kiss her inner thighs. She whimpers. I finally lick her clit and suck softly making her head fly back.
"Fuck.." she moans
I soon slide my tongue inside deep.
"Fuck red" she moans a bit louder.
I pump in and out at a steady pace.
"Fuck faster" she moans
I go faster.
"Fuck" she moans.
I remove my tongue and slide like 3 inches of my finger in
"More"
I slide my whole finger in making her moan loudly
"Where are your parents" I smirk and laugh.
"O-out of t-town fuck!" She moans.
"Brother?" I ask
"In c-college, fuck harder!" She moans as I fuck her harder.
"Fuck red!" She moans
I suck her clit while I pump faster and deeper.
"Fuck! fuck!fuck" she moans
I add another finger.
"Fuckkk" she moans loud loud.
I pick up my pace and she cums into my mouth.
"R-Red" she says tryna catch her breath. I let her ride out her high before I flop next to her.
"Fuck your good" she says.
"Fuck you just cheated on Alan with me his friend" I say realizing what I just done to my friend..
"Well to bad I liked it"
"Me too" I say back making us laugh.