Chapter 8

Third person pov.
As Chloe and red were sleeping together naked from the night before, red feels something so she woke up. She saw nothing but felt someone looking, everything was closed, door, window, curtains, closet, everything. No way someone could get in. Red went back to sleep a bit worried. Turns out there was someone watching. Peeking through the closet, watching them sleep, naked, the moonlight shining into Chloe and red face.
"Your gonna regret this" the person with a mask whispers.

-the next morning-
Chloe's pov
I woke up to resting my head on red's chest which made me smile. Shes cute when she's asleep. Her muscles relaxed, her mouth slightly parted, her breathing steady, her heartbeat like music to my ears. I got up and changed into her shirt.
I come back out to red barely waking up
"Morning beautiful" I say as I lay back down with her.
"No, I'm still tired" she says as she puts a shirt on too. She gets up, she looks at the closet and the door a little confused.
"What's wrong baby?" I ask
"I woke up last night, and both of these doors were closed and now they're opened, did you open them?" She asks.
"No I grabbed your shirt from your drawers and I haven't gone downstairs yet.
She gets confused before opening the closet fully and sees a note. She comes back and reads it.
Her eyes lit up.
"Someone was hear during the night, I fucking knew it" she says.
"What?!" I say as I get back up. She hands me the note.

Aww look at you and the slut Chloe sleeping together naked after y'all had sex. Your life is gonna be hell, I warned you, ace and James weren't the only ones red.
You and the others are the only ones who can know, cops your dead, investigators your killed, no one needs to know about this
- AD

Who is AD why would he do this?
I get a text from an anonymous. It's a video and marked AD too. We watch it, it's a sex tape of us.
Me and red share a worried look.
"I fucking felt it, I should've doubled checked!" Red says as she paces.
"What do you mean?"
"I woke up in the middle of the night because I felt someone looking at us, I looked and everything was closed, closet, doors, windows, and curtains" she explains as she sits on the bed
I grab my phone and call the others.
They come right away.
They open the door
"Hey guys" I say
"Okay what happened? When and who?" Camila asks.
"Someone was watching us when we were sleeping, in the closet, I woke up cuz I felt someone watching but the closet, Windows, doors EVERYTHING was closed. I went back to sleep and woke up to the closet opened and the door to get out was cracked opened too." Red explains.
"And when red checked the closet, there was a note" I say as I hand them it. They read it.
"Who did this?"
"I don't know but all it says is AD." Red says.
"And it came with a sex tape of us" I say quietly.
Camila just look at us.
"Oh no we are not showing it to y'all" red says.
"Then how will we know who it is?" Melissa says.
"No! We're not showing y'all a video of us having sex, that's an automatic no" I say.
"Fine just me and the person you're closest too chloe" Camila says
"Ugh fine Aubrey you go" I say.
Aubrey nods and I hand them the phone.
"But y'all are listening to it on mute" red says as she makes it silent.
They turn around so the others won't see. I'm glad they at least respect our privacy.
Camila and Aubrey's face go wide.
"Damn red you are eating her out alright" Camila says.
I blushed but we stayed quiet.
"Okay I think I got something" Aubrey says.
"There's a reflection in the window to him, it's a boy alright, blue eyes" Camila described him.
We get up and look at it. We don't know anyone with blue eyes do we?
"Can we please see so we can figure it out!" Zellie complains.
"Fine!" Me and red say. They come and check it out.
"I don't know anyone with blue eyes, do y'all?" Melissa says.
"No" everyone says.
"Well we know it's more then one person" sunny says.
"How do you know?" Aubrey says.
"You said someone was in the closet, you can see them in there too and I'm the note it said ace and James weren't the only ones." Sunny explains.
"You see I thought that was just me" red says.
"I thought that was a reflection from the trees outside" red adds.
"Well enough looking at us" I say as I snatch the phone away.
I put in my pocket. They smirk at us.
"Okay we showed y'all cuz we trust y'all, now who else knows that we have to tell" red says.
"Chad and my parents know about the whole situation so I think theyre involved too" I say as I groan and lay flop down hard onto my back.
"Please don't tell me that we have to show your parents our sex tape" red says.
"No. Well just tell them what we saw and maybe they can help us" I say.

---------+++++++--------
Opinions?
906 words.
Anyways, have a great day or night