Prologue 1/5

Cameron----->
(Demi Lovato)

THE HEARTBREAKER PLAN
PROLOGUE PART ONE
CAMERON'S POV

*4 months and 2 weeks after they got together*

"Cameron, baby come here!" Grayson yells from the living room, I brush off my skirt and walk out the bathroom after fixing my hair. I walk into the living room and stand by the couch. Grayson opens his arms out wide and gestures for me to lay down with him on the couch. I walk over to him and lay down on the couch with him, lying my head on his chest with my hand above his heart.

"You know I love you right?" He asks, looking at me, I tilt my head up and stare at his light brown eyes.

"Yes, and I love you too." I say smiling, I turn my head and start watching TV as he starts playing with my hair.

" I'd do anything for you." He whispers in my ear, I smile and peck his cheek, turning my attention back to the tv. The doorbell rings and multiple loud knocks follow.
Grayson sits up with me and looks out the window, he turns to me.

"Go up stairs and don't come down until I tell you they are gone." He says, I get off the couch and walk halfway up the stairs where he couldn't see me so I could listen in on their conversation.
Grayson walks to the door and opens it I see four guys walk in, they do their man hug thing guys do and then they sit down on the couch, Grayson follows.

"Hey man where is that girl you were with yesterday with the nice blonde hair and hot body with the sexy legs?" One of the guys ask, a blonde girl? I'm not blonde nor was I here yesterday.

"Oh Vanessa? She was yesterday's news, today its that feisty girl who is the school's "bad girl", no telling who its going to be tomorrow, I got them all fooled." Grayson says, smirking. He's been playing me this whole time? I walk down the stairs quietly and walk up behind Grayson, all his friends stare at me and then Grayson turns around to see what they were staring at. When he sees me, a look of horror crosses his face and then its gone, just a blank emotionless stare.

"So everything you said about loving me and stuff was a lie? I can't believe I even trusted you, god I am so stupid." I say, trying to keep the tears from escaping.

"Well Cameron, welcome to life build a fucking bridge and get over it, I'm a player and I will always be one." He says, with an annoyed look in his eyes.

"I hate you! You will fucking pay for this! Asshole!" I yell, storming out the house, I don't let the tears escape until I was safely at home.

[>[>[>[>[>[>[>[>[>[>[>[>[>[>[>

This story is being written by 5 hormonal crazy teenage girls

@XxMagicalEmilyxX
@day-z101
@ThatOneBatmanLover
@BlackstarFullbuster
@Wheresmyskittles

You have been warned

This is 1/5 prologues

We really hope that this book will turn out good .

We encourage you to send your ships throughout the book.

WE LOVE YOU,
SBSWN