ANNOUNCMENT READ

Cameron: Hey bitches, something huge is coming to you on Halloween and no it is not your crush's dick.

Kylie: *rolls eyes* you dirty minded bitch. Anyways it's very important and it will again start the Five Wonderful Heartbreakers plus one special girl.

Hazel: Just cut to the chase!

Nikki: All we can say is that it's something important!

Lila: *sits shyly in corner* Yeah...

Gabby: *crawls out of corner* Make sure you check on our profile for updates and post regarding it. Or check our individual profiles if you want to! Read our stories and shit like that.
P
Hazel: Stop fucking self promoting yourself and hurry up!

Kylie: Yeah! I have a couple of party's to hit up!

Gabby: Okay okay,I'll leave! *crawls back into corner*

Lila: So can we leave now??

Emily: *walks in* All of you need to chill! We don't need your sass and good one Cameron! *high fives Cameron*

Cameron: HEY ITS MY MAKER! HOWS IT GOING CHICA?

Emily: Good, good, I gots  to go now byyeeee wove you*walks backwards into darkness*

Hazel: That chick was weird...

Cameron: Shut  up Hazel!

Hazel: Humph

Kylie: Uh

Nikki: Well then

Lila: I think she was nice

Kylie: *scoffs* You think everyone is nice!

Lila: I don't think you four are!

Hazel: Who gives a shit! Everyone just shut the hell up!

*Silence*

Kylie: *Hums what do you mean*

Cameron: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Kylie: Noooo! I don't listen to you people!!

Lila: *looks scared*

Hazel: *Records on phone* FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

*Vanessa walks in*

Vanessa: What the hell is going on!?!

*Grayson walks in smirking*

Grayson: Oh look it's my least favorite girls!

Hazel: Fuck off man whore!

Kylie: Why the hell are you here??

Lila: Rightt...

Cameron: I'm leaving fuck all of you! Make sure to look out for The messages and updates and all that jazz! 

Kylie: Wait we can leave?? I'm gonna go party! Go study or something geeks! Peace!! *walks out after cameron*

Hazel: Bye weirdos!! *walks out*

Lila: Well...I'll see you later *walks out awkwardly*

Nikki: Byeee!! *walks out*

Grayson: So you wanna like fuck or something?

Vanessa: *Shrugs* Okay

Gabby: WOAH WOAH WOAH MY EYES Have a good day our little heartbreakers love y'all!!

*Turns off camera*

Authors Note: Now wasn't that fun!! It's gabby aka wheresmyskittles here on Wattpad! (I'm also Kylie's creator!) It's was so fun to write this and It took like 30 minutes so I'm gonna ask the other girls can I do these once in a while! Anyways listen to The song on the side called the emperor's new clothes by Panic! At the disco. It's pretty good so listen to it! Have a good night(or day idk time zones XD) We love you☺️💘!

~The five heartbreakers