Prologue 5/5

Kylie----->
(Lauren Jaregui)

Hi there. I'm Kylie Jones. I'm the queen bee of the school.

And I knew as soon as the bad boy, Grayson Black texted me and asked me out it was meant to be.

Our conversation was like this earlier in the morning:

Him:Hey babe
Me: Hey baby
Him: I have a question.
Me:Ask away handsome
Him:Do you wanna go on a date later??
Me:Hell yeah baby *hugs you*
Him:*Hugs back and pecks you*
Me:What time are you picking me up?
Him:8:00 be ready by 7:30 tho.
Me:K gtg love u❤bye
Him:Love u too❤

4 hours later

For our date I picked out a white dress that ends above my knees and white heels. For my makeup I have a heavy eye look with a pink lip. I straighten my hair and put it into a nice tight bun.

30 mins later

I hear a knock on my frontdoor and I get up from the couch and wipe of my dress. I open the door and see Grayson holding white roses, my favorite.

He looks up at me and smiles. "You look pretty"He says and pecks my lips. "Thanks, so are we leaving now"I ask and he hands me the roses . "Yeah I'm just waiting for you to the flowers away"He says and I put them in a vase with water.

We walk outside and go inside his car driving to the restaurant. We drive up to the restaurant and we get out. We walk in and go up to the thing where you tell them the reservations.

When we walk up the lady up there, well maybe not a lady because she looks our age smiles at grayson. She runs up to him and hugs him. "Hey baby"She says and a gasp. "Who the hell are you babying?"I snap and look at her.

"He's my boyfriend"She says and I gasp again. "Oh yeah sorry. Kylie this is my girlfriend, Vanessa. Vanessa this Kylie the lucky winner Of having a date with me"He smirks and I growl. "Fiesty girl. Calm down"Vannesa says and smirks.

"But Grayson we are going out remember"I say and he smirks again. "I'm a player you should know this. I can't be tied down"He says and shrugs,while tears start forming out of my eyes. I slap grayson across the face with my pink nails going into his skin slightly and say, "Fuck you. Karmas a bitch"And run out the restaurant.

The thing you should always know is don't date a player.