20

✿ℌ𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔨 𝔬𝔣𝔣 (1)✿

☆𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓵𝓪 𝓐𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓲𝔂𝓲

"Where are we going, Jas?" I asked, bouncing with excitement in the car.

Jasmine smiled, her eyes crinkling at the corners. She gestured for me to wait. I scoff.
Well just tell me instead of acting all cold and less talkative.

I chewed on my snack shaking my legs anxiously.
Jasmine noticed and hold my leg in place.

"Calm down, we are almost there" I gave her a disgusting look. Looser.

We arrived at a stunning hotel, its grandeur taking my breath away. There are only few securities outside and one who welcomed Jasmine by the reception.

She asked him to go get the bags from the car. I couldn't help but wonder.

"Wow, This is yours?" I remember her listing all the properties she owns around the country and out. I wasn't even paying attention but if she has launched all of them, why is this one empty?

Jasmine nodded, her expression pleased "well, apart from the properties I told you about. There are a few I'm going to be launching under someone else's name. Can't risk everything with my father around" I nod clinging unto her arm.

Inside, the luxurious suite left me speechless. Everything felt fresh. Maybe we really need this time away from old that rust.

"Jas, this is heavenly!" I exclaimed, throwing myself onto the plush bed. She locked the door after the man who brought in our belongings with the help of a co-worker.

Jasmine chuckled, joining me. I climb untop her, jumping while looking around absent mindedly.

"Dara. You're turning me on" I frown.

"Ewww.. I was only playing you perv." She scoffs.

"Playing? You where humping" I jump off immediately. She's always horny, I bet she's a bee.

"Welcome to our sanctuary, my love," she whispered, nuzzling my neck.

I separated myself from her as fast as I could. She pouted like a little baby but I'm not in for all of that. This poor hotel room doesn't have to witness what this lion does on bed.

She's very mean to her prey.

Dangerous cannibalistic being!

I roll my eyes. She walks up to me still, wrapping her hands around my waist.

"If we don't mess the bed up, there'll be nothing for the workers to clean tomorrow." Her confidence is what weakens my knees all the time. Eye contact, drawing circles with her finger on my back.

Yes ma'am, fuck me, I'll moan Bible verses!

"Say it," she whispered.

"Umm?" I was too lost in her eyes.

"Say you want me." Her lips few inches away from mine. My whole body weak, my stomach tingling too I reply.

"I want you, I want all of you." She kisses me slowly. She's all gone. She wants me bad too.

-----

We spent the rest of the evening lounging, exploring the hotel, and indulging in decadent desserts.

I mainly ran around in my frog flip flop taking pictures with a Polaroid camera Jasmine got for me.

She repeated "careful" like a million times and one time when I didn't listen. I actually did loose my balance on the tile and hit my forehead against a vase.