04

✿𝕳𝖊𝖗 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖎 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉 ✿⁠

The door to the kids playroom is so beautiful and there are more cameras around the area than there is anywhere. I figured it's because kids need to be monitored and cared for more.

I insert the key but it wouldn't turn, the door is probably opened and someone is inside. I push it to reveal the colourful and cheek burning inside.

The inner child is willing to risk anything to jump on an indoor slide right now.

Behave, behave.

A little pair of ' should I say familiar? grey eyes stare right back at me with a puzzle in her tiny hands. My heart melts.

There's a little angel right in front of me Nothing like those demons I used to live with. I resist the urge to say 'awww cutie' because she looks scared to see me.

"Please don't tell Nanny Ray" She says, her tiny cute voice spoke. I notice a bit of accent, she's probably one of them British private school kids.

Her innocence and beauty makes my emotional ass want to melt and cry. She's wearing a light blue top and shorts with 'little sponge bob' written on the front. Her shoe is a white furry indoor slippers and she has a pink bow on her ponytail matching the write-up on her shirt.

I close the door behind me carefully walking towards her and kneeling in front of her to match her height.

"I'm not telling anyone little princess" She frowns.

"You won't? Everyone tells on me" She complains moving back a bit.

"I won't, I promise" I put my hands on my chest to show my sincerity.

"Promise?" I smile with a nod making her kind of relax.

"What's your name princess?"

"Anna"

"Anna, How old are you?" I'm beginning to think I'm cringe because I'm trying to sound like a child conversing with one.

"I'm six years old but I will be seven soon, mummy say's that my birthday will be celebrated on a big beach" She opens her hand to show how big the beach is and I just chuckle within me.

She's a talker, maybe I can make her my friend.

"How old are you aunty?" Woah there buddy! Who's aunty!?

"I'm twenty two little pumpkin" I smile cheekily at her.

She gasps "you're so old"

I'll punch her chubby cheeks!

"I'm not"

"Yes, you are"

"No I'm not"

"Yes, just like my sister Jay jay" I pick her up and place her on a table like thing beside the swing.

"You have a sister who is my age?" My curious self blurts as desperate to get this information.

"Yes but she's grumpy, she never plays with me and my only friend Henry left yesterday. I'm the only little child in the house no one wants to play with me" She folds her hands pursing her lips with sadness. I notice the cross sign necklace she has on.

Sweet lord.

I knew that someone must be feeling the dryness in here. Imagine being the only little kid in this entire mansion, ugghh!

"I'll be your friend" I said and her face lights up a bit.

"Really?" I nod and she opens her arm to hug me. Such a cutie.