POSEIDON

---

Y/N had always been known for his beauty, a fact that drew admiration from many. However, it was that same beauty that incited the wrath of the goddesses. Aphrodite, the goddess of love, and Hera, the queen of the gods, could not tolerate that he outshone them. Enraged by the praise he received, they cast a terrible curse upon him: any lover he kissed would perish the moment their lips met.

As he stood there, the salty breeze tousled his hair, and he sighed deeply.

“Why must beauty be a burden?” he murmured to himself. Just then, a deep voice broke through his thoughts.

“Because beauty often incites jealousy,” said a voice, rich like the sea itself.

Y/N turned to see **Poseidon**, the god of the sea, stepping out from the water, his figure imposing yet graceful, adorned with a trident that glinted under the fading sunlight. His long hair cascaded like waves, and his eyes mirrored the ocean’s depths.

“Poseidon,” Y/N breathed, caught off guard. “What brings you here?”

Poseidon approached, water dripping from his form, leaving a trail of shimmering droplets behind. “I felt your sorrow from the depths of the ocean. The lonely fellow they call you, cursed and burdened by a beauty you did not choose.”

Y/N looked down, shame creeping into his heart. “It is true. I have loved, but each time my heart reaches out, it only brings pain.”

Poseidon stepped closer, his expression softening. “Love should not be a source of torment. You deserve to be happy, to love and be loved without fear.”

“But the curse…” Y/N’s voice trailed off, the weight of his reality crashing over him like a tidal wave. “I cannot put another through that kind of suffering. I’m destined to be alone.”

“Are you truly willing to accept a life devoid of love?” Poseidon asked, his voice calm but insistent. “There is always a choice. You can fight against this curse.”

Y/N looked up, meeting Poseidon’s gaze, which held an intensity that made his heart race. “How? How can I possibly fight against the will of the goddesses?”

Poseidon knelt beside him, the water lapping gently at their feet. “We can seek out the Fates. They weave the threads of destiny, and perhaps they can help us find a way to break your curse.”

Y/N’s heart fluttered at the thought of being free from his burden. “You would help me?”

“Of course,” Poseidon replied, a reassuring smile breaking across his face. “But it will not be easy. We must tread carefully, for the goddesses will not take kindly to your defiance.”

Y/N took a deep breath, determination igniting within him. “I’ll do it. I don’t want to live like this anymore. I want to experience love, to share my heart without fear.”

Poseidon’s expression turned serious. “Then we must leave at once. Hold onto me.”

With a swift motion, Poseidon plunged into the water, pulling Y/N with him. The ocean enveloped them, and as they descended into the depths, the world above faded away.

---

They emerged in a mystical realm, a place where time seemed to stand still. Dark clouds swirled overhead, and shadows danced across the land. In the distance, three ancient women spun threads, their fingers deftly weaving the fates of mortals and gods alike.

“Stay close,” Poseidon whispered, leading Y/N through the eerie landscape. As they approached, the Fates looked up, their expressions inscrutable.

“Poseidon,” one of them spoke, her voice like the rustling of leaves. “What brings you to our domain?”