Chapter 1: Reunited Part 1

It was 4pm in Miami, Florida, a beautiful afternoon.  The perfect setting for a fashion show, using the most beautiful women to show of the most recent bikini sets AliExpress had been working on.  Chris Monroe was pleased as he saw the crowd, waiting for the fashion show to start.

  Chris Monroe was pleased as he saw the crowd, waiting for the fashion show to start

Chris Monroe is a 23-year-old man. Chris is a young handsome, and muscular man, and of course a hot guy. Chris is the owner of AliExpress. Chris is Gloria's ex-boyfriend. Gloria broke up with Chris due to catching Chris cheating on her by having sexual relations with Linda. But before the broke up, Chris managed to have sexual relations with Gloria and eventually, Gloria ended up getting pregnant and now bares the responsibility of raising a boy, who happens to be Chris' son named Daniel. Chris is currently Brianna's boyfriend. Chris fell in love with Brianna for how SEXY she is and for how beautiful her body is.

A voice soon spoke out through the speakers. "GOOD AFTERNOON LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING THIS AFTERNOON'S FASHION SHOW. WITHOUT FURTHER OR DO, LET'S GET THE SHOW STARTED. PLEASE WELCOME, CHRIS MONROE! The voice spoke over the speakers as Chris walked up onto the stage. Thank you! Thank you! Chris said as he made his way up to the microphone. Thank you ladies and gentlemen. We'd like to thank you for attending this afternoon's fashion show. Today, we will have some of our most beautiful women model some of the bikini sets we have been working on for some time. Chris said. The crowd cheered and clapped. Without further or do, let's get this fashion show on the road. Chris said and walked off the stage and back to his seat. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER AND GIVE A ROUND OF APPLUASE TO THE FIRST MODEL OF THE AFTERNOON. ONE OF OUR MOST BEUATIFUL WOMEN, PLEASE WELCOME, GLORIA GONZALEZ! " The voice spoke over the speakers. The crowd clapped and the men whistled as Gloria walked out. (The beginning part of Nock'em plays and loops over the speakers.) 

Gloria Gonzalez

Gloria Gonzalez. Gloria is 22 years old. Gloria is a beautiful young women. Gloria works as a model for AliExpress. Gloria is Chris' ex-girlfriend. Gloria broke up with Chris because she caught him having sexual relations with Linda. Before the brake up, Chris managed to have sexual relations with Gloria one night, resulting in Gloria eventually getting pregnant, and now bares the responsibility of raising a little boy name Daniel. For Daniel's safety, Gloria never allows Chris to see their son. Gloria is currently Dave's girlfriend. Due to her love for Dave and her desire to spend more time with him, Gloria later on decides to abandon her place as the #1 beautiful model among Brianna and the other models.