Chapter 1: Reunited part 2

Previously in part one of the first chapter of this story, Chris and Brianna reunited after the fashion show as boyfriend and girlfriend. Chris asked Brianna out on a date and Brianna accepted. To start their date, Chris and Brianna went to Starbucks for a Frappuccino. Chris and Brianna then went off to the park to watch the sunset. After watching the sunset, Chris and Brianna go back to Chris' truck. While being in the truck, Chris and Brianna talk about how they don't want to separate for the night. This is where Brianna came up with the idea to stay with Chris and sleep over with him so that way they can spend the weekend together and practically have sexual relations for the first time.  Needing to know what Brianna's parents thought on the matter, Chris drove to Brianna's house. When they arrived, Luis and Ava warmly received Brianna and Chris. After asking how was their date, Chris decided to ask Luis and Ava it they could give Brianna permission to stay over at his parents house so they could spend the weekend together.  Sure, there was some hesitation from Luis' part, but after some convincing from Ava and some assurance from Chris, Luis gave Brianna permission to go with Chris. We now continue where the story left off with Brianna entering her room to pack her luggage with the clothes and things she'll need.

As soon as Brianna entered her room, she shut the door. Chris, come sit down with me while Brianna packed her things. Luis said. Chris walked over to the couch and sat down. Chris, I know you love my daughter, and I'm happy to see her happy that she reunited with you today. Luis said. I'm happy as well to have reunited with Brianna, I've been waiting for the contract to finish so I could reunite with her. Chris said. That's why I allowed Brianna to go with you so you could spend the weekend together. Luis said. Thank you Luis. Chris responded. I only ask that you be gentle with my daughter Chris. Luis said. Chris nodded. I will do as you ask of me. Chris said. Very well. Luis said. 

After a few minutes, Brianna finished packing her clothes and things she'll need into her luggage. Brianna walked over to the door and slightly opened it. Mom, I finished packing my things. Brianna called out. Okay sweetie, I'll be over in a second. Ava said. As soon as Ava finished washing the dishes, Ava walked over to Brianna's room and shut the door.  Brianna sat on her bed. Hey mom, what did you want to tell me. Brianna said. Ava walked over to Brianna's bed and sat down next to Brianna. Ava gently grabbed Brianna's hand and held it. Sweetie, I know your excited that your reunited with Chris, and I'm to see you reunited with your boyfriend. Ava said. Thanks mom. Brianna said. I just wanted to give you a good mother to daughter technique if you and Chris have sexual relations tonight that I used when I first had sex with your father. Ava said with a small giggle. What's the tactic mom? Brianna curiously asked. From that first time that I had sex with your father, I realized that a man's weaknesses after kissing is having their cocks sucked on but most of all, a woman's tits. A man can't resist being seduced with a woman's tits. Ava said. So your telling me, that if I have sexual relations with Chris tonight, while kissing, if his cock gets hard, it'll soften up if I suck on it? Brianna curiously asked. Exactly sweetie. But you have to slowly lick it before sucking on it. Ava said. Got it mom. Brianna said. One more thing sweetie, if your going to have sexual relations with Chris, as your mother, I advice you to wear something sexy, like a bikini, something that will attract Chris' attention. Ava said. Don't worry about that mom, I got that covered. Brianna said.  I'm so proud of you sweetie. Ava said. Thanks mom. Brianna said. Ava got up from the bed and walked out of Brianna's room. Brianna grabbed her luggage and got up from her bed. Brianna walked over to the door, turning of the lights and walked out of her room. Brianna closed the door of her room. Ready love? Chris said as he got up from the couch. Ready babe. Brianna said. Okay let's go then. Chris said. Luis got up from the couch. Before you go, let us say goodbye to Brianna. Luis said to Chris. Chris nodded. Ava walked up to Brianna and hugged her. Goodbye sweetie. Ava said. Bye mom. Brianna said. Luis walked up and hugged Brianna. Goodbye sweetie. Luis said. Bye dad. Brianna said. Brianna held Chris' hand as Chris opened the door and they walked out. Luis and Ava stood at the porch as they watched Chris open the passenger door for Brianna as she hopped into the truck. Aw, look how sweet Chris is. Ava whispered to Luis. Yup. Luis responded. Chris took Brianna's luggage and put in the back seats and closed the passenger door. Chris walked around and hopped into the truck. Chris inserted his keys and started up his truck. Once the lights were turned on, Chris pulled out of the driveway and started heading out to his parents house.