New Naina

Niyati wondered what kind of story Anaya told them to which they didn't even spare a look at Naina. She was feeling hurt because of her sister,who didn't even raise her voice on her,today,she raised her hand on her.

“What are you doing, Naina? What are you doing?Tell me",Niyati asked shaking her from her shoulders.

Naina looked at her with her teary eyes and said,“What do you mean? What can I do? I have nothing left,my husband,my sister, my family. I have nothing left, I want to die. I don't need a life like this. It's making me suffocate, I can't live".

Niyati cupped her cheek from one side and said,“No,you have to live and prove Anaya wrong. You didn't understand her intentions,she wants Abheer but moreover she wants to see you broken, crying like this, begging her, praying to die. You have to live and show what you are,you have to show what she thought about you was wrong. She did wrong by challenging you. You haven't lost yet,you have a chance,you have to win and get your husband, Abheer,your sister and your family back. Promise me Naina,you will not cry anymore and will be back with a new personality. You will prove everyone wrong,you have to show that you can live alone, without anyone, without anyone's support, without anyone's love. Promise me, Naina".

She said while extending her hand in front of Naina. Naina looked at her then at her hand. She nodded and wiped her tears. Then she placed her hand and said,“You said right. I can't let her win, I haven't lost yet, I have to win and prove everyone wrong. I can live alone. I don't need anyone. If anyone needs it then it's Abheer who will regret it by throwing me out of his house. He will regret every word that he said to me. Everyone will regret what they have done to me. Moreover Maahi will regret it for whom I did many things. I helped her to get her Dhruv but what she did is return,she didn't even try to trust me. But now, I will not cry, I will show them a new Naina. A girl for whom nothing matters except her life. A girl who can live without anyone's support,love and care".

She said and stood up from her seat and went to the vanity. She stood against the vanity and looked at herself. She touched her face and saw dried tears. She wiped her face with a wet tissue and then applied a lip gloss. Then she looked at the mangalsutra she was wearing,she touched it and closed her eyes. She tried to remove it but it was not opening. So she decided to wear it.

Then she looked at the vermillion in her hair partition. She moved her hand to her hair to remove it but didn't. She tied her hair in a ponytail and turned to Niyati with a new look. She was wearing her old clothes which she wore before her wedding. Her hair was not open like she does everyday.

 Her hair was not open like she does everyday

Niyati's mouth remained open seeing her

Niyati's mouth remained open seeing her. She didn't expect her to change suddenly. She just encouraged her and it worked really fast on her. She couldn't believe her eyes. She rubbed her eyes but again saw Naina. She looked at her with a smile and said while coming towards her.

“Now this Naina doesn't need anyone. She is full of happiness and joy. I know it's so sudden but how can I remain like that. He is moving on with Anaya by marrying her so can't I just change myself?", Naina said while holding Niyati's shoulders. Niyati nodded while a tear escaped from her eye. She knows Naina was feeling broken from inside but from outside she was not showing. She was pretending to be strong.

------------------------------------

Abheer shrugged off his thoughts and went out rolling up his sleeves of his shirt. He came downstairs and saw everyone was sitting on the couch while Gayetri, Meenavati and Anaya were talking. Simar was serving them their tea while Rihaan was not there. Alok was sitting there while having Sihaan in his arms.

Maahi was talking with someone but he could guess it was none other than Dhruv. But he didn't saw Keerti.

“I think she isn't feeling good that's why she would be in her room",he thought and went to everyone.

Meenavati looked at him and said,“Abheer,come and see. We are deciding your wedding clothes but Anaya is refusing saying she wants a simple wedding. Tell her that a wedding happens only for one time in life and if we did it with the wrong person we have to do it again".

Abheer sat beside Alok and said,“Yes Anaya,chachi ji is saying right. Wedding happens only for one time so we should enjoy it and this time my wedding will be awesome because now I'm marrying right person not a betrayal like Naina".

“Abheer don't say anything like that about Naina. We know she is good but her deeds made her betrayal. If she didn't betrayed Abheer,she would be with us and our wedding didn't mean to be happen. So I will thank Naina for this because of her I'm marrying you. Also, I meant her my sister but she proved that she is not able to be sister of anyone",Anaya said smiling while Gayetri placed her hand on her head and said,“Very good. I'm very happy to see your sense of humour. I'm blessed with a daughter in law like Simar and now again God is blessing me with a daughter in law like you".

Anaya smiled while Keerti's voice came from her room.

“Ahh, don't touch me",Keerti shouted while everyone rushed to her room. Abheer opened the door and saw Keerti was sitting on her bed and was covering herself with her dupatta.

Meenavati went to her and sat beside her,“Don't come near me". Keerti said to her mother while Meenavati hugged her and said,“Keerti,calm down. It's me,your mother. I'm not going to harm you. I love you,we all love you Keerti. Please forgive us".

Tears were flowing from Meenavati's eyes seeing her daughter's condition. Everyone was also became emotional while Keerti started to cry while saying,“Maa,they forced me. Maa".

Meenavati broke the hug and said,“No one is forcing you now. Because of whom you were forced has gone away from our lives. Naina has gone away,she will never come again to us and will harm you".

Keerti became shocked to hear and said,“No maa. She can't. She has saved me from them. She ki...".

She was cut off by Anaya who came and sat beside her,“Keerti,she has gone and now we all will be happy. We know what she did and what she didn't and we can't forgive her".

“Also, Anaya is going to be the daughter-in-law of this house means Abheer is marrying her and divorcing Naina", Gayetri said while Keerti shook her head and tried to say when Simar said,“I think she needs rest,then she will be fine. We should go".

Everyone nodded and goes from there.

Keerti was shocked hearing everyone about Naina.

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Keep Reading 📖
Keep Voting ⭐
Keep Smiling 😁
Keep Supporting 👍🏻

Like ❤️
Comment 💬
Share 🔄
Follow 🙏🏻
Vote ⭐