ch-26

"Abhimanyu Diwan neither did anything wrong with that girl nor he had taken any illegal drugs which he was accused of later on." Akshara's father said this in the court in front of everyone and made them speechless with shock and surprise including Abhimanyu.

   " Why you are bringing that here? It has nothing to do with current going case. So please don't try to divert court's attention from this case." Trisha's lawyer told him.

  " I guess, you know my background very well Mr Malik, right? I know about courts proceedings, its rules and regulations much more than you.So please, don't try to teach me law here."
He barked.

   " Mr Mehra, will you please elaborate and tell the court how these two things are interrelated?" Judge asked him.

" Yes sir, I am going to explain it. Trust me, I am saying this for a reason. Mr Malik, don't worry, I will show you proof too, just have little bit of patience. So here it goes, As I told earlier I was not happy with my daughter's marriage. I just wanted him out of my daughter's life and this is why I took help from that girl. Apart from that, I had nothing to do with that girl and after that incident, I never contacted her ever. So, whatever that girl did after that, I had nothing to do with it.
What happened after that is, after the divorce, Abhimanyu had distanced himself from Trisha and told her not to meet him. He had started drinking alcohol. Trisha who did everything just to get him, couldn't tolerate it. So, she made one more plan to get him. She first trapped him in drug case and then pretended to be his saviour to help him in that case. She had given money to one field staff to give false statement that he had seen Abhimanyu injecting himself with drugs. When Abhimanyu was jailed and was going to get lifetime banned from playing football then she went to him as his saviour and pretended to help him. She planned everything with so precision that no one could sense any false alarm till now but there is a big loophole about which she has no idea about till now. Abhimanyu has phobia from injections since childhood and no one knows about it except my daughter. He can't take injections from doctor then forget about injecting himself. The person who had given that false statement is also present outside the room waiting to be called. His financial bank details,where Trisha had transferred him 10 lakh rupees, some 8 years ago, is also here with me. I am giving it to you, please check it and give permission to call that person inside court to give his statement." Akshara's father said to the judge.

   Abhimanyu was looking at him with completely blank expressions. He had no idea what was happening there and how he should react to it. Trisha was being hyper with anger and giving instructions to her lawyers to handle it anyhow.

   " My lord, what is happening here? Why we are discussing a different matter here? This matter is not of our concern. So, please I request let's focus on the case we are dealing with for now." Her lawyer requested.

  " Wait a minute, if Mr Mehra is saying that this matter is related then we should look into it. Motive behind any action is very important to give any judgement and we need to know everything which can help us taking final call. Mr Mehra, please call that person inside and submit those bank details to me." Judge instructed.

    As per his instructions, bank details was submitted to him and that person came inside. That person was scared as he was from very normal background and did Trisha's work only because he needed money at that time because of some medical emergencies in his family.
Akshara had discussed about her doubt regarding this case with her father. After that her father investigated everything and got all the information which was so easy for him to get. He called the staff and convinced him to give statement in the court. He had given assurance to that person that he will not let anything happen to him.

   After all this, today that person was standing in the witness box. Trisha's temper had reached on other level. She was cursing everyone present there. She was not believing how her own plan was going against her now.