ch-27

6 months later:-

It has been six months since Akshara left Mumbai and came back to her home.
After initial hi-cupps, hesitations and confusions, life got settled on its own. After few days, Aryan himself insisted her that he wanted to live here only and don't want to go back to Mumbai. He had valid reasons to do that. He really liked the whole vibe of being in a hill station among so much greenery and nature. Apart from that, this house was so big and he had a whole playground for himself to play all the games as compared to a compact 2 bhk Mumbai apartment. Most importantly, he was being pampered by his grandfather way too much. Akshara's father was trying to compensate for all the troubles he had created in his daughter's life by giving so much love and attention to her son. Although, they were still on not good terms like earlier times but she had made peace with the fact that he was her father and was really trying to make things better.

Everything was slowly coming back on track. Both Mallika and Sam visited them in last 6 months. The only regret Akshara had till now was that she couldn't talk to Abhimanyu till now. Nobody had any clue where he was. Aryan too had asked about him to Sam but got no information. Everyday, she used to keep waiting for his phone call or any clue but she had not gotten any response till now.

Aryan was really happy after shifting to Shimla because his life has turned out really good in last 6 months. He came to know about this amazing place. He was living in such a big house with his mother and grandfather. Although his mother was still little strict with him but his grandfather and all other house staffs used to pamper him so much. He got admission in a big school and made some amazing friends. Most importantly, his mother allowed him to play football and he was part of his school's junior football team. His grandfather gifted him a small puppy few days back. He named the puppy "smiley". Since then, that puppy became his best friend. So much so that his mother used to complain to him that he loves puppy more than her. In short, he was living a life which he used to crave in Mumbai and he was more than happy.

Winter had arrived with full force in Shimla. It was still early November and chilly winds had started blowing with full force. Aryan was sitting at the window of his room with "smiley" looking at the night sky full of stars. It was his daily routine and favourite pastime hobby since they shifted to Shimla. First day, when he saw the sky in the night after coming here, he was mesmerized to see so many stars which he had never seen before in Mumbai. Since then it became everyday routine of his to sit at the window and talk with the stars after dinner when his mother was busy in winding up the day before sleep. He used to share his daily school activities, his new learnings, his excitement for getting something new and rest of everything with those stars. They had became his best buddies.

Currently he was looking at them with a big beaming smile. He was really excited for upcoming few events. He couldn't hold the excitement within himself and used to keep smiling throughout the day eagerly awaiting for the events to get unfolded soon. There were so many reasons for his excitement such as....since winter had already started, he was going to experience his first snow fall. Apart from that, Diwali was just a week away and along with Diwali his birthday too just one day apart. He was eagerly waiting for this day since last few months because his mother had promised him that she will tell him about his father on his birthday. It will be his birthday gift. She told him that she will try her best to make sure that his father too join them to celebrate his birthday. More than his birthday, he was waiting for this moment to come which he had always longed for.

After finishing her work, Akshara came in the room and find him sitting at his usual spot. She went to him and cuddled from behind.

" So your gossip session for today ended or something is still left?" She asked him.

Smiley who had almost slept, woke up after hearing her voice and tried to shift closer to her as he too wanted to be cuddled like Aaryan. Akshara let him in and he sat on her lap.